Stouffer's Lasagna with Meat & Sauce Family Size uploaded by Christina A.

BY STOUFFER'S #85 in Frozen Entrees

Stouffer's® Lasagna with Meat & Sauce Family Size.
America's favorite lasagna.
Based on retail frozen lasagna sales.
Freshly made pasta layered between a rich meat sauce and topped with real mozzarella cheese.
No preservatives.
0g trans fat per serving.
Good source of calcium.
Let's fix Dinner™.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Christina A.
Clay City, KY
My family loves stouffers meals. Our favorite is the lasagna. We are a fan of them all. My kids favorite is the Mac and Cheese. I love them because they are quick and easy and taste great which makes for a happy family.
Michelle G.
Raleigh, NC
Even though I love homemade lasagna the reality is that it is time consuming and expensive. I love the taste of all the varieties Stouffers has now but plain meat sauce is still my favorite.
Cassie C.
Foodie Expert
In my opinion, Stouffer's Lasagna is almost as good as homemade lasagna, and it costs a lot less! I have spent close to $40 on ingredients to make homemade lasagna, and you can buy the family size Stouffer's Lasagna for around $15, maybe less. The only downside is that it takes around 2 hours to bake in the oven.
romane F.
Philadelphia, PA
Stouffer's lasagna is edible but not the best find that it's not enough meat to Sauce ratio. The noodles are very soggy and I just really didn't enjoy it.
Mandy M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a favorite in my house. We buy these on the nights I don't feel like spending forever in the kitchen. I love cooking for my family, but if I can provide a home style meal, that taste amazing, that I didn't spend all day cooking, then that'll do for me. I love the taste, and how simple it is to cook. Just pop it in the oven and you're good to go. I would recommend this to anyone. This is absolutely delicious!
Amber S.
Broadway, NC
Foodie Expert
Love that this comes in a large enough portion to feed everybody, and it's by far the tastiest frozen meal I've ever had!
John B.
Independence, Mo
Great for a easy dinner when you don't want to cook. toss in the oven for 45-90 mins and done.
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Stoffers is one of my favorite for the late evening when you don't have time to cook something from scratch. Just throw this is oven and it taste just like homemade!!!! Cant even tell a difference
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
This lasagna tastes so good,I add some ricotta and oregano to it and it tastes fantastic.Thank you Stouffers for your Lasagna with meat sauce and thank goodness it's family size.
Tara M.
Dayton, TX
I think that for something easy and quick to fix my family will eat this. i really do like it i am not personally really crazy about how the meat tastes but that is just my opinion but my family really likes it.