Stouffer's Lasagna with Meat & Sauce Family Size uploaded by Christina A.

BY STOUFFER'S #97 in Frozen Entrees

Stouffer's® Lasagna with Meat & Sauce Family Size.
America's favorite lasagna.
Based on retail frozen lasagna sales.
Freshly made pasta layered between a rich meat sauce and topped with real mozzarella cheese.
No preservatives.
0g trans fat per serving.
Good source of calcium.
Let's fix Dinner™.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tara M.
Dayton, TX
I think that for something easy and quick to fix my family will eat this. i really do like it i am not personally really crazy about how the meat tastes but that is just my opinion but my family really likes it.
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the family size portion and it's truly best served coming from the oven. Enough to feed a large family and may even have some for leftovers. Great savory flavors and tastes home made
Julie T.
Bronx, NY
I think its very good for a frozen lasagna... I buy very pretty frequently. It has a nice amount of sauce and cheese, and the kids really love it. It's also a good size for a big family such as mine (family of seven).
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
This lasagna tastes so good,I add some ricotta and oregano to it and it tastes fantastic.Thank you Stouffers for your Lasagna with meat sauce and thank goodness it's family size.
Candice A.
Stillwater , Ok
It was pretty good for a cheap meal for the family! I def had to add a lot more cheese, but otherwise I would buy it again! Saves me time and cleanup so very worth it!
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Stoffers is one of my favorite for the late evening when you don't have time to cook something from scratch. Just throw this is oven and it taste just like homemade!!!! Cant even tell a difference
romane F.
Philadelphia, PA
Stouffer's lasagna is edible but not the best find that it's not enough meat to Sauce ratio. The noodles are very soggy and I just really didn't enjoy it.
Vicky b.
Fairhope
This is the only frozen product I buy. I know there is a lot cheap frozen products but this one is the only one my husband and I will eat.
Amber S.
Broadway, NC
Love that this comes in a large enough portion to feed everybody, and it's by far the tastiest frozen meal I've ever had!
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite frozen brand of lasagna. My mom has bought these since I was little and I absolutely love it.