Stouffer's Lasagna with Meat & Sauce Family Size uploaded by Christina A.

BY STOUFFER'S #99 in Frozen Entrees

Stouffer's® Lasagna with Meat & Sauce Family Size.
America's favorite lasagna.
Based on retail frozen lasagna sales.
Freshly made pasta layered between a rich meat sauce and topped with real mozzarella cheese.
No preservatives.
0g trans fat per serving.
Good source of calcium.
Let's fix Dinner™.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mandy M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a favorite in my house. We buy these on the nights I don't feel like spending forever in the kitchen. I love cooking for my family, but if I can provide a home style meal, that taste amazing, that I didn't spend all day cooking, then that'll do for me. I love the taste, and how simple it is to cook. Just pop it in the oven and you're good to go. I would recommend this to anyone. This is absolutely delicious!
Melissa B.
Great size! This is enough for my family to even have seconds.This lasagna is great tasting, and its so convenient.Its easy to make in the oven.i make this when I'm not in the mood to cook or make it homemade.
romane F.
Philadelphia, PA
Stouffer's lasagna is edible but not the best find that it's not enough meat to Sauce ratio. The noodles are very soggy and I just really didn't enjoy it.
Deirdre C.
While this was good tasting for the most part, it was definitely not family sized, barely fed myself and one other person. I can't imagine getting this for more than two people. There were no left overs after jsut one meal. And the one we got was lacking on cheese, A LOT. Barely any cheese.
Carrie W.
Salt Lake City
This is my families 'go to' lasagna, when we don't have the ability to spend the time to make it from scratch.

When following easy baking instructions, the noodles are the perfect texture, and the lasagna is easy to cut with a butter knife or even spatula, in the baking pan it comes in.

The meat is tasteful without being over-bearing, and the cheese and sauce ratio's are pretty perfectly measured.

Toss it with french bread and salad, and you've got a good meal that you could cook while helping kids with their homework. Which is a pickle we often find ourselves in! ha ha.
Cassie C.
In my opinion, Stouffer's Lasagna is almost as good as homemade lasagna, and it costs a lot less! I have spent close to $40 on ingredients to make homemade lasagna, and you can buy the family size Stouffer's Lasagna for around $15, maybe less. The only downside is that it takes around 2 hours to bake in the oven.
Yaitza P.
Always my go-to meal when I'm downright starving and looking for something more than a snack but not quiet a huge meal. The taste is great and rivals any homemade or restaurant lasagna. The sauce doesn't have that sweet quality most frozen products with tomato sauce have and the cheese is great quality as is the meat.
Christina A.
Clay City, KY
My family loves stouffers meals. Our favorite is the lasagna. We are a fan of them all. My kids favorite is the Mac and Cheese. I love them because they are quick and easy and taste great which makes for a happy family.
Julie T.
Bronx, NY
I think its very good for a frozen lasagna... I buy very pretty frequently. It has a nice amount of sauce and cheese, and the kids really love it. It's also a good size for a big family such as mine (family of seven).
Michelle G.
Raleigh, NC
Even though I love homemade lasagna the reality is that it is time consuming and expensive. I love the taste of all the varieties Stouffers has now but plain meat sauce is still my favorite.