BY STOUFFER'S #1 in Frozen Entrees

Sauce: Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Cooked Beef, Water, Dry Curd Cottage Cheese (Cultured Skim Milk, Enzymes), Modified Cornstarch, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Salt, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Dried Onions, Spices, Garlic Powder. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina. Cheese: Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese And Modified Cornstarch (Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese [Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Modified Cornstarch, Nonfat Milk, Flavors), Low-moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes).
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

• Does this have multiple cheeses in it? Does it taste proc...1 Answers
  • Does this contain ricotta cheese?1 Answers
  • This is probably the best frozen lasagna I've tried! Espe...1 Answers
Stouffer's Lasagna With Meat & Sauce
  • "I love this product, it is so easy to pop into the oven after a long day." in 1 review
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wow, this is so much easier than making Lasagna and about the same price! This is always my go-to and is super easy! This lasagna tastes homemade... there is no difference! It tastes amazing and is just perfect for dinner! All of the ingredients are evenly distributed and in perfect porportions. The ingredients taste fresh and the lasagna in a whole is a large portion that is very filling. I was hesitant at first because I unusally don't like anything frozen and always go the homemade way.... But this does not taste frozen at all. I recommend everyone to try this!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I normally fix my lasagna instead of buying boxed lasagna but I wanted to try this one instead on making a big pan for just my son and I. It takes an hour and 10 minutes to cook. It tasted okay but we could tell the difference between home cooked and fixed from a box. Don't get me wrong it was good but just not the same. If you're looking for a lasagna that's close to the home cooked taste then I would pick this one up.
Hannah. B.
Portales
This is so yummy! It’s cheesy, with lots of sauce. The perfect comfort food. Not the healthiest, but for the price it’s such a good lasagna. Yummy, but takes almost an hour to make so don’t try to eat it if you want to make it in the oven but don’t have time to wait.
Christine D.
Waipahu
This is by far the best frozen lasagna I've ever tasted. My boyfriend
suggested this to me when I was running out of ideas on what to cook for
dinner. We bought the largest pan and it's more than enough for the
whole family. Very easy to prepare, very convenient and it tasted so
good! Would buy it again!
Marquita S.
Richmond
The best frozen Lasagna hands down. Tastes homemade and fills you up. Great with Fried Apples and Broccoli. This brand doesn't compare to any other brand of lasagna, the ingredients are high quality. I would buy again and recommend to others to share with their family.
Anna N.
This isn’t homemade lasagna but it’s pretty darn good. It’s super easy to cook when you don’t feel like cooking and taste great. We have it pretty frequently at our house and we cut up salad to go with it and garlic bread. We add extra cheese to the top to make it better
Luz Y.
I’m very particular about what I eat so I was skeptical when I bought it. It takes some time to prepare but it was delicious! Ever since I buy this all the time. I would definitely recommend trying this if you haven’t already. It’s yummy!
Annie M.
Woodstock, GA
This is an easy option for an individual or a family. My mom makes these often, and they are delicious, so easy to make, and don’t take much time! They are extremely affordable and don’t taste like they came from a frozen package.
Allie H.
St Louis, MO
This is seriously the best lasagna in the world, I like it more than fancy restaurant or homemade lasagna. I have a friend who puts this stuff in her own pan and pretends to be the “best lasagna chef in the world” hahaha
Shelly G.
This is the best frozen lasagna on the market. It taste homemade and is perfect when we have the kids friends over and I wanna serve them something healthy but quick and easy so I don’t have to spend hours in the kitchen. Throw together a salad and some bread and you have a complete meal with little to no fuss but it taste like you spent hours.
Alexia S.
Does the cheese in this lasagna taste authentic and creamy? I've bought a couple (not Stouffer's brand) and the cheese tasted like plastic, and did not even melt! I soooo want to try this brand and it looks delicious, but I have concerns with the cheese.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Is there a difference between party size and family size?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Should I buy it
Kristina T.
Does this contain ricotta cheese?
Brenda G.