BY STOUFFER'S #2 in Frozen Entrees

Sauce: Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Cooked Beef, Water, Dry Curd Cottage Cheese (Cultured Skim Milk, Enzymes), Modified Cornstarch, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Salt, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Dried Onions, Spices, Garlic Powder. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina. Cheese: Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese And Modified Cornstarch (Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese [Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Modified Cornstarch, Nonfat Milk, Flavors), Low-moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes).
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love this product, it is so easy to pop into the oven after a long day." in 1 review
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wow, this is so much easier than making Lasagna and about the same price! This is always my go-to and is super easy! This lasagna tastes homemade... there is no difference! It tastes amazing and is just perfect for dinner! All of the ingredients are evenly distributed and in perfect porportions. The ingredients taste fresh and the lasagna in a whole is a large portion that is very filling. I was hesitant at first because I unusally don't like anything frozen and always go the homemade way.... But this does not taste frozen at all. I recommend everyone to try this!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
My mom and I got this one time for dinner. It was a great meal to have if you are in a hurry or don't really feel like going out. We had this with a salad I made. What a great meal! I would buy this again. Of course, we had some leftovers. But it was still good the next time. I would recommend this meal.
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
This is by far the best frozen lasagna I've ever tasted. My boyfriend suggested this to me when I was running out of ideas on what to cook for dinner. We bought the largest pan and it's more than enough for the whole family. Very easy to prepare, very convenient and it tasted so good! Would buy it again!
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Ok, this is the best by far!! I'm so glad I tryed it because I was not a fan of the one with sausage in it. We love lasagna and it just takes too long to prepare so this is perfect for our family throw it in and go.
Luz Y.
I’m very particular about what I eat so I was skeptical when I bought it. It takes some time to prepare but it was delicious! Ever since I buy this all the time. I would definitely recommend trying this if you haven’t already. It’s yummy!
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
If I’m not feeling the mood to make lasagna this is the next best thing! It’s got that homemade feel and leaves you full! I’ve been buying this for a while now and plan to continue to do so!
Shelly G.
This is the best frozen lasagna on the market. It taste homemade and is perfect when we have the kids friends over and I wanna serve them something healthy but quick and easy so I don’t have to spend hours in the kitchen. Throw together a salad and some bread and you have a complete meal with little to no fuss but it taste like you spent hours.
Jessica S.
Marietta, PA
I purchased this for my family due to it being on sale, we figured it can't hurt to give it a try. We were all very disappointed. I thought the sauce was kind of bland and there was an insane amount of cheese. I may try other varieties of products from this company but won't be buying this one any more.
Sml A.
Waterford, CA
If you love lasagna but hate the process of how long it takes then this my friends will save you time. Stoffer’s lasagna with meat & sauce is amazing! And who doesn’t like fresh and no preservatives? I do, if you haven’t tried it yet definitely recommend it.
Maria De Jesus B.
My husband and I take turns cooking... when we don't feel like cooking from scratch, we go to Stouffer's! The Lasagna with Meat & Sauce Large size is perfect for us... one each that is... these are too good to share!!! I love to pair it with toasted, buttered bread.
Alexia S.
Does the cheese in this lasagna taste authentic and creamy? I've bought a couple (not Stouffer's brand) and the cheese tasted like plastic, and did not even melt! I soooo want to try this brand and it looks delicious, but I have concerns with the cheese.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Is there a difference between party size and family size?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Should I buy it
Kristina T.
Does this contain ricotta cheese?
Jacquelynn R.
Wichita
Does this have multiple cheeses in it? Does it taste processed? Would it be better to make it homemade? How long did it take to make?