BY STOUFFER'S #2 in Frozen Entrees

Sauce: Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Cooked Beef, Water, Dry Curd Cottage Cheese (Cultured Skim Milk, Enzymes), Modified Cornstarch, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Salt, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Dried Onions, Spices, Garlic Powder. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina. Cheese: Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese And Modified Cornstarch (Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese [Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Modified Cornstarch, Nonfat Milk, Flavors), Low-moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes).
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

• Does this have multiple cheeses in it? Does it taste proc...1 Answers
  • Does this contain ricotta cheese?1 Answers
  • This is probably the best frozen lasagna I've tried! Espe...1 Answers
Stouffer's Lasagna With Meat & Sauce
  • "I love this product, it is so easy to pop into the oven after a long day." in 1 review
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wow, this is so much easier than making Lasagna and about the same price! This is always my go-to and is super easy! This lasagna tastes homemade... there is no difference! It tastes amazing and is just perfect for dinner! All of the ingredients are evenly distributed and in perfect porportions. The ingredients taste fresh and the lasagna in a whole is a large portion that is very filling. I was hesitant at first because I unusally don't like anything frozen and always go the homemade way.... But this does not taste frozen at all. I recommend everyone to try this!
Christine D.
Waipahu
This is by far the best frozen lasagna I've ever tasted. My boyfriend
suggested this to me when I was running out of ideas on what to cook for
dinner. We bought the largest pan and it's more than enough for the
whole family. Very easy to prepare, very convenient and it tasted so
good! Would buy it again!
Marquita S.
Richmond
The best frozen Lasagna hands down. Tastes homemade and fills you up. Great with Fried Apples and Broccoli. This brand doesn't compare to any other brand of lasagna, the ingredients are high quality. I would buy again and recommend to others to share with their family.
Luz Y.
I’m very particular about what I eat so I was skeptical when I bought it. It takes some time to prepare but it was delicious! Ever since I buy this all the time. I would definitely recommend trying this if you haven’t already. It’s yummy!
Annie M.
Woodstock, GA
This is an easy option for an individual or a family. My mom makes these often, and they are delicious, so easy to make, and don’t take much time! They are extremely affordable and don’t taste like they came from a frozen package.
Shelly G.
This is the best frozen lasagna on the market. It taste homemade and is perfect when we have the kids friends over and I wanna serve them something healthy but quick and easy so I don’t have to spend hours in the kitchen. Throw together a salad and some bread and you have a complete meal with little to no fuss but it taste like you spent hours.
Brenda J.
Killeen
Stouffer’s Lasagna is outstanding.....
It is the Only Lasagna I buy....
It is so Delicious and nothing can out do it.
Stouffer’s Lasagna it the BEST...
I recommend it to everyone...
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
Sometimes it's nice to go through the process of making homemade lasagna, but sometimes a busy mom needs to just make dinner as easy as possible and this lasagna makes that super easy. The sauce is flavorful and the cheese is plentiful. The noodles still have that al dente bit to them. Serve with a side salad and glass of red wine and call dinner done!
Jessica S.
Marietta, PA
I purchased this for my family due to it being on sale, we figured it can't hurt to give it a try. We were all very disappointed. I thought the sauce was kind of bland and there was an insane amount of cheese. I may try other varieties of products from this company but won't be buying this one any more.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
My mom and I got this one time for dinner. It was a great meal to have if you are in a hurry or don't really feel like going out. We had this with a salad I made. What a great meal! I would buy this again. Of course, we had some leftovers. But it was still good the next time. I would recommend this meal.
Alexia S.
Does the cheese in this lasagna taste authentic and creamy? I've bought a couple (not Stouffer's brand) and the cheese tasted like plastic, and did not even melt! I soooo want to try this brand and it looks delicious, but I have concerns with the cheese.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Is there a difference between party size and family size?
Michelle M.
Florham Park, NJ
Are these any good? Do they fill you up for a whole dinner because it looks very good on the box!
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Should I buy it
Kristina T.
Does this contain ricotta cheese?

Walmart