Stouffer's Lasagna with Meat & Sauce

The STOUFFER?S CLASSICS Lasagna with Meat & Sauce is a delightfully delicious family favorite. It's made with no preservatives and features quality ingredients like freshly made pasta layered between 100% pure beef, herb seasoned tomato sauce and real mozzarella cheese. Always hand-layered. Always delicious. Share a favorite dish with your family and friends. Please see the manufacturer?s website for additional information.

Is this lasagna any good?
This worth buying?
Should I buy it
Start your review of Stouffer's Lasagna with Meat & Sauce!
Product Highlights
I love this product, it is so easy to pop into the oven after a long day.in reviews
Katie P.
Charlotte, NC
Stouffer's Lasagna with Meat & Sauce uploaded by Katie P.
Always a must-have in my freezer! So delicious-perfect for a single gal needing a dinner go-to!! Delicious! [product:stouffers-lasagna-with-meat-&-sauce]
Heather H.
Arthur City, TX
Stouffer's Lasagna with Meat & Sauce uploaded by Heather H.
Perfect lasagna to pop in the oven if I don't feel like cooking. It is very affordable and has a great flavor!
Kayla S.
Clovis, NM
Stouffer's Lasagna with Meat & Sauce uploaded by Kayla S.
Purchased at: Albertsons
I bought this because I didn't want to make a lasagna. But honestly it doesn't taste very good and it takes longer to make then a homemade one. If it tasted better it wouldn't be such a big deal about the cook time. It needed more cheese too.
Lanitta M.
Lompoc, CA
Easy yummy dinner. I like not having dishes after. Nothing spectacular just convenient for lazy nights :)
PamelaLynn S.
Stouffer's Lasagna with Meat & Sauce uploaded by PamelaLynn S.
I really enjoy Stouffer's Lasagna with Meat & Sauce! I purchase and consume this at least once a month. I would like for the Sodium (850mg) and Cholesterol (30mg) values to be much lower per serving. This is delicious and definitely satisfies my lasagna cravings. I purchase this size to ensure I will have some leftover.  Stouffer's Lasagna with Meat & Sauce
Vanessa B.
Fairdale, KY
My family can become pretty busy just like everyone else's. We all know how choitic it gets when we have a house full of hangry individuals. So why not take all that stress away by popping in a Stouffer's Lasagna with Meat & Sauce. Less than an hour you have a happy family again. I will be buying again in the near future what about you ?
Holly C.
Belleville, PA
One of my favorite meals of all time is lasagna. I don’t always have the time to make it and when I do there are way to many leftovers for me. So this is my go to. It’s not dry, it has plenty of sauce and meat. I like to use a piece or 2 of butter bread to eat with the leftover sauce. #stouffers. #contactme. #influenster[product:stouffers-lasagna-with-meat-&-sauce]
Becky C.
Cypress, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
My family loves lasagna but it takes me forever to make it myself so I buy this instead it is definitely not as good as homemade (what is lol) this is a great substitute. It takes a while to bake but it satisfies the fam. Add some garlic bread and a salad and you will have a meal with leftovers for the next day! ( I always get the largest size)
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is pretty good if you don't have the time to make homemade. Only flaw I can see is that I usually have to buy two at times vs one. Maybe a little larger portion on these would be helpful. They are really simple to put in the oven and turn out surprisingly good for a frozen entrée. I will buy again as the need arises. #food #family #quickdinner #frozenfood #home #Stouffers
Tonya E.
Stouffer's Lasagna with Meat & Sauce uploaded by Tonya E.
I was disappointed when the lasagna came out of the oven. The box had warped and the lasagna was lopsided. Two pieces of noodles were sticking up on one end and were crunchy. When I cut a piece the whole lasagna fell flat. There wasn't much filing or meat inside. The taste reminded me of my grade school cafeteria.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...