BY STOUFFER'S #66 in Frozen Entrees

Sauce: Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Cooked Beef, Water, Dry Curd Cottage Cheese (Cultured Skim Milk, Enzymes), Modified Cornstarch, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Salt, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Dried Onions, Spices, Garlic Powder. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina. Cheese: Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese And Modified Cornstarch (Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese [Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Modified Cornstarch, Nonfat Milk, Flavors), Low-moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes).
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Stouffer's Lasagna With Meat & Sauce
  • "I love this product, it is so easy to pop into the oven after a long day." in 1 review
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I use this when I know I’m going to be feeding a few extra people and they all enjoy it. It’s very tasty and decently priced for the size. I love how easy it is to cook. Just put it in the oven and let it cook while I prep the rest of my dinner plans
Shelly G.
This is the best frozen lasagna on the market. It taste homemade and is perfect when we have the kids friends over and I wanna serve them something healthy but quick and easy so I don’t have to spend hours in the kitchen. Throw together a salad and some bread and you have a complete meal with little to no fuss but it taste like you spent hours.
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best, easiest dinner ever! The taste is amazing, tastes homemade and everyone loves it! The only thing I wish was better is how slow it seems to cook, but it makes since cause it's HUGE! Very filling and I always have leftovers!
Linda F.
When I don't have the time, I buy one of these for the whole family, and we still have leftovers when someone wants to pop it in the oven. Great ingredients and wonderful price as well as brand.
Lacey T.
Eastside
This is always a hit with my family and friends. I love the cheesiness and the gooieness of this lasagna. It is very affordable and easy to make. I will recommend this to you.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
This is a great big lasagna that is worth every penny. It is so easy to cook, and very convenient after a long hard day at work. I've bought it quite a few times, and it is not expensive compared to some other frozen lasagna's.
Cassandra M.
Torrington
One of my favorite meals to throw in the oven when I don't feel like cooking for the night! The whole family loves it and I don't get any complaints! Perfect with some garlic bread! Would recommend!
Megan S.
Delicious however it takes forever to bake. I feel the middle is always a lot colder than the outside. A good meal for those who don't feel like cooking and it feeds a lot
Irina W.
Menifee, CA
5 stars all the way, I move it from the freezer(to thaw a little to cut baking time later ) to the fridge in the morning , after work I bake it for 1 hr and 15 min and voila, dinner is ready and everyone is happy any time of year,but especially on colder evenings.Perfect balance of spices, plenty of soft cooked noodles and Italian sausage in gooey cheese
Amanda m.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I love this product, it is so easy to pop into the oven after a long day. This is definitely a product I would recommend to other who are single or who have a family. I know this product comes in smaller and larger portions.