Stouffer's Lasagna Italiano uploaded by Winnie L.Stouffer's Lasagna Italiano uploaded by Simone D.

BY STOUFFER'S

Sauce: Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Cooked Beef And Pork, Water, Onions, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Spices, Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Garlic Puree, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Potassium Chloride, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Natural Flavor. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina Wheat Flour. Cheese: Low Fat Ricotta Cheese (Whey, Milk, Cream, Vinegar, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum), Low-moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Part-skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Dried Garlic, Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Spices, Soybean Oil.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
Love this Italiano Lasagna from Stouffers... really good... the italian sausage that they use is extremely good, does not taste like breakfast sausages, which I don't like.  It is easy to heat up, just follow instructions and voila... enjoy!
Simone D.
Palatine, IL
It is a good, fast and delicious option for lunch in this summer time. I really enjoyed. It comes in a right size for 1 person.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Let's start off with the size it's huge!! And totally worth the price. No preservatives and it tastes delicious. My entire family loves when it's lasagna night
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Stouffer's classic lasagna is my favorite. I get the single serve lasagna which is perfect for a meal for one. Stouffer's Signature Classics Lasagna with Meat & Sauce
Yadira R.
Somerdale , NJ
This is great for an anytime meal. It is filling and compared to others I believe it’s better. I am a repeat customer and will continue to go back. I usually buy this at the Walmart Superstores. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Eboney J.
South Holland, IL
This lasagna is so delicious I love how filing it's filled with tasty tomato sauce it's so cheesy easy to make.
sara s.
This one is too yummmy ❤️❤️ I really love it .. i just can't stop eat it .. can't imagine my day without it ❤️. With a good price too
Amy P.
College Station , TX
I love eating this lasagna when I need a quick meal during my busy school schedule. Although not the healthiest it's nice to have for an emergency and they taste delicious!
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
SO DELICIOUS!! very simple to make!! they come in lots of sizes for single servings and large family servings!! i like the plain jane traditional lasagna flavor!! it feeds a lot of people and it tastes just as good as a homemade lasagna. i personally like it better (:
Carly W.
Sabin , MN
I like this as a quick alternative to making your own. It's easy and tastes good! I got mine at my local gas station and have seen it at Walmart and target.

back