Stouffer's Lasagna Italiano uploaded by Winnie L.Stouffer's Lasagna Italiano uploaded by Simone D.

BY STOUFFER'S

Sauce: Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Cooked Beef And Pork, Water, Onions, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Spices, Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Garlic Puree, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Potassium Chloride, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Natural Flavor. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina Wheat Flour. Cheese: Low Fat Ricotta Cheese (Whey, Milk, Cream, Vinegar, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum), Low-moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Part-skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Dried Garlic, Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Spices, Soybean Oil.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Buy on Walmart
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
This is a nice sized portion for lunch. It has an authentic Italian flavor with a nice blend of meat, sauce, and cheese. The only thing I didn't like was that it contained fennel seeds (which is common in a lot of Italian dishes), which I don't really care for.
Jazmin B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
When I'm feeling lazy this is my go to for a good filling dinner. My hubby loves it with some garlic bread bread on the side. A must have in the freezer always for those nights I'm just not up to going all out and being the chef of the house.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
This is a great lasagna for large families, or if you like leftovers. So easy ,there really is nothing to it, just peel plastic off and bake. Delicious! I have severe RA and this is my go-to meal as it is easy to prepare and everyone loves it.
Carla S.
OMG! I love lasagna, I believe I was Italian in another life from how much I love pastas and Italian food. This is yummy, my mouth is just watering from looking at the picture.
Ann R.
Nolensville, TN
Love Stouffers meals! The lasagna is delicious. Great to have on hand when you aren't up to cooking from scratch. Also a great dish to take to a gathering or a potluck.
Missy R.
Lorain, OH
I love stouffers. My favorite is the lasagna. It is the only brand I will buy for the lasagna. You can buy the little one or the family size one. It is good with french bread.
Tayler W.
Fullerton , CA
This is so delicious! Definitely the best frozen lasagna I've ever had. The only downfall is the cook time. Generally more quick cook times are recommended for frozen foods.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Let's start off with the size it's huge!! And totally worth the price. No preservatives and it tastes delicious. My entire family loves when it's lasagna night
Sara J.
Barksdale Afb, LA
This is great to keep in the freezer for an easy meal or unexpected company. It does take a while to bake but it really tastes homemade and is sure to be a hit
Lindsay H.
This is my a favorite for those night that I just do not have the time to prepare a dinner. I prefer real lasagna, but this is really good for a quick dinner.