BY STOUFFER'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our food is made fresh by our cooks, then flash frozen. That means the freshness, great taste, and nutrients are protected and there's absolutely no need for preservatives.

Buy on kmart*
courtney L.
This is one of my family's go to meals, especially when we are busy or lazy. We love it!! Tastes delicious like home made. Big chunks of chicken and big veggies. So yummy!!! Definitely off in the servings though. I can eat a whole bag by myself! We usually buy 2 bags for my husband, daughter and I and add bread or something. It cooks fast and we can have dinner ready in 10 minutes!
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
These are delicious. Price point varies depending where you purchase it though. I have seen a difference of almost 4 dollars between different markets. Overall, very good product. However, my husband can easily eat this whole bag. It would have to be some serious portion control to stretch this between two people and I know there would have to be something else being served either before or after if it you want to be full.
Meg S.
I made this for my grandmother's lunch and she was not the biggest fan. The alfredo was a bit bland, so we had to add a lot of salt and pepper.
Yadira J.
Diboll, TX
I love these! So easy to make when you're in a rush. Even my 3 year old likes it and he's a very picky eater.
Risha Z.
Tulsa, OK
Tasted just like homemade and perfect for a family of four. Reasonable price for a quick dinner