BY STOUFFER'S

Apples, Sugar, 2% Or Less Of Soybean Oil, Bleached Wheat Flour, Modified Cornstarch, Ascorbic Acid (To Maintain Color), Cinnamon.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Karmen G.
I love Stouffer's Harvest Apples! I literally eat them everyday! They are affordable and I think the taste is amazing. I add a little more cinnamon on my own to give it a bigger kick. It tastes like it comes from a restaurant if you put them in the stove, but they taste just as good if you put them in a microwave!
Taryn T.
Lexington, NC
Great snack. It's something sweet to eat and great price too! Apple and cinnamon are my god child favorite snack so it's a must when she comes over. Keeps her happy and is cheap at the same time so it's a win for me!
Christina T.
A great sweet snack!! Priced a bit high when not on sale but if you can catch them on sale they are well worth it. I always sprinkle cinnamon over mine.