BY STOUFFER'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stouffer's® Grilled Chicken & Vegetables Skillet.
With seasoned white meat chicken, vegetables and pasta in a parmesan sauce.
Cooks in 14 min on the stovetop.
No preservatives.
Serves 2.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
I really like this particular skillet bag of chicken and veggies. I grab at least one of these for a night of the week where a big dinner would just drain me and this one is my favorite. It's light and honestly would taste good on its own. But I add some soy sauce and seasoning, cook some rice and issa meal!
Brynn T.
Tomball, TX
This used to be my favorite easy weeknight meal, until they completely changed it! It's no longer a cream sauce, but a tomato sauce and it's NOT GOOD. So disappointing.
Breanna N.
My best friend had made this today and it was pretty good. I only ate the chicken and noodles in it cause I hate eating vegetables. Overall its still a pretty good quick meal to eat
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
I love these. They are so good and easy to make especially on those days you don't feel like cooking. Only bad thing about them is the portoning. They should consider making a family size bag.
Minda T.
Billerica, Ma
Omg i had these and au they are soon fulfilling and so delicious! its easy to prepare an fast ! i love it and i recommend anyone who's too lazy to cook this is the right item to get!
Vickie T.
I'm not a big fan of frozen foods but this dish is absolutely delicious. The veggies have plenty of flavor, which I find to be rare when it comes to frozen. Definitely worth purchasing.
Victoria L.
Yuba City, CA
I personally do not like this food. I prefer to make all my food from scratch. It came out all squishy and mushy not my favorite but my family like it
Victoria H.
Scott, LA
These are so quick and easy to make and it is basically a full meal in a bag perfect for last minute meals they have many different flavors as well
Yvette L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I bought this because I wanted to try a healtheir frozen meal. Portions are small if this is supposed to be dinner for two. Average taste.
Cinna B.
Detroit, MI
Soooooooooooo good the veggies stay nice and crisp and the sauce had great flavor the chicken actually tasted like chicken