BY STOUFFER'S

Cooked Enriched Long Grain Rice (Water, Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Skim Milk, Cooked White Meat Chicken, Water, Chicken Fat, Wheat Flour, Cream, Chicken Broth, 2% Or Less Of Peas (Peas, Salt), Modified Cornstarch, Carrots, Cheddar Club Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Salt, Annatto Color), Soybean Oil, Bleached Wheat Flour, Salt, Onions, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color), Modified Tapioca Starch, Chicken Powder, Celery, Potassium Chloride, Sugar, Carrageenan, Chicken Flavor (Dried Chicken Broth, Chicken Powder, Natural Flavor), Whey Protein Concentrate, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Phosphate, Yeast, Maltodextrin, Spices, Fructose, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Cultured Whey, Flavors, Lactic Acid, Turmeric, Calcium Lactate, Onion Powder, Chicken Skin, Dried Chicken Broth.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This dish is so perfect and easy! I love it and have bought it multiple times. The dish is a large portion and is very filling with the ingredients evently distributed. The dish does not taste frozen and all of the ingredients taste fresh. I can tell a little difference between this and the homemade version but not much. I do wish it was a little creamier, but i usually just mirowave it a tad longer! I recommend this! Just so fast and great! Stouffer's has always proven to be a great frozen brand for me!
Luis V.
San Diego , CA
I'm very picky when it comes to frozen meals, however, the boyfriend convinced me to try this. It was delicious! Stouffer's really exceeds in quality compared to other frozen meals. The chicken tasted fresh, the sauce was just right. Perfect for after a long day at work when you don't feel like cooking or getting takeout.
Emily W.
My favorite comfort meal! My mom has made stoffers for years. As a busy mom, she could quickly pair this with a salad and dinner was ready quick! Easy to pop in the microwave, so now when I need something quick, I buy it as well
Krystle S.
Mobile, AL
I am not a fan of the chicken in this entree. I like it in other Stouffer’s dishes, but this one is strange to me. Otherwise, my family enjoys this dish as a “non cooking” meal.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Convenient, but that's as positive as it gets with this Stouffer's meal. It's lacking spices and flavor - really bland. The veggies are not distinguishable from the rice and only different from the chicken in that the chicken was slightly more firm. Honestly, it's like eating chunky baby food and I'm no fan. My husband didn't seem to mind it but my daughter wasn't a fan either.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
I really love this one! I normally get the bigger size and cook it in the oven, I don't think it would be nearly as good done in the microwave. The oven gives it some crunch, too. It isn't hot or spicy or any overpowering taste to it. Just good.
Bmorebeauty 💋.
baltimore, MD
My family absolutely loves this meal.....we actually just had it for dinner tonight 😂😂😂 Its soooo good it actually taste Like ur grandma baked u some goodies 🤗
Amanda R.
New Haven, IN
Its very nice and comforting on cold winter nights especially when I can just pop it in the oven and not have to really actually make anything.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
I love stouffers anything. But this meal especially tastes great. I've made it for myself and my family and it is always a hit!
Angela G.
Greenfield, WI
This frozen side dish is okay it could use a little more flavor. Its convenient and its nice that it cooks inside the microwave.