BY STOUFFER'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stouffer's® Garlic Chicken Skillet.
Tender white meat chicken with pasta and vegetables in a garlic butter sauce.
Cooks in 11 min on the stovetop.
No preservatives.
Serves 2.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department Of Agriculture.

Anna marie L.
Tulsa, OK
Great for a day you don't feel like cooking. My husband and I love stouffer's frozen pasta. They have really good flavor and are easy to cook just put in a skillet and let simmer away...I like to eat it with texas cheese toast or garlic cheese bread and maybe a salad. Very easy to cook and very tasteful pasta.
Caitlin S.
Brodhead, KY
I cannot get enough of this stuff. My family loves this stuff as much as I do and its a quick fix for dinner. There's plenty of noodles, vegetables, and chicken and it fills you up. The garlic sauce in it gives it great flavor but its not overpowering it.
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
Stouffers frozen meals are good for a small family or a couple. For a frozen meal, this is one of the more flavorful meal options but watch the sodium. A good option to buy once in a while but not healthy to eat every day.
Rae M.
Dover, DE
Great easy meal for two if you aren't big eaters. I usually just make it for myself. The flavor is ok not great but its easy when you dont want to cook..
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Stouffers garlic chicken is delicious.I was very impressed.made with good quality ingredients.the taste is awesome.I will definitely have this again.
Jean T.
I love it, it's just one of those easy no brainers meals, but its light enough in its flavor that you can add on whatever you want to
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
I'm not a big fan of frozen meals but this is pretty delicious. Good for a last minute healthy meal
Veronika L.
I hate cooking, so this pack is a great solution of the problem for dinner when you don't cook
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
This one is my favorite out of all. I had one of these for lunch today and it was so yummy.