Stouffer's Five Cheese Lasagna uploaded by Sarah K.

BY STOUFFER'S

Sauce: Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Tomatoes, Water, Tomato Juice, Onions, Soybean Oil, Modified Cornstarch, Molasses, Salt, Spices, Garlic Puree, Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina Wheat Flour.(Nbsp) Cheese: Low Fat Ricotta Cheese (Whey, Milk, Cream, Vinegar Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum), Low-moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Part-skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Wheat Flour, Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Dried Garlic, Sugar, Yeast, Onion Powder, Spices, Soybean Oil.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Stouffer's Five Cheese Lasagna
  • "It has a lot of flavor and is the perfect size for my family of three." in 1 review
  • "I bought this thinking it was gonna be great.it was far from that.it tasted like what it is,a frozen dinner.ok if you don't feel like making the real thing but I wouldn't buy it again" in 1 review
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
I love this lasagna. It is really good and yummy! Very delicious! I prefer my lasagna to be meatless, so this is great for me! And, it's good for any vegetarian.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
When I don't feel like making my own lasagna, Stouffers is the brand I choose to feed my family. It's delicious, hearty and my family loves it.
Sara G.
Jackson, MS
The ultimate comfort food. When I'm feeling lazy but don't want to eat something lazy like a sandwich, I turn to these. So good and filling and a good price!
Megan Q.
Pearland, TX
This lasagna is so packed with Italian flavors, it tastes homemade! With some Parmesan on top, this is the perfect dinner treat without all the hassle.
Erika R.
San Antonio, TX
Ok I might be the only one who doesn't care for these. I felt it lacked flavor. And was dry. Buy some no bake lasagna noodles and make one yourself.
Ashley A.
This is a quick and easy dinner option for he ever-busy family. Not only is it cost effective, but it's tasty and will prove satisfying for everyone!
shyla m.
Austin, TX
Large portions and super easy.The sauce and fillings are good.I try and keep them in my freezer for when I don't have time to cook from scratch.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
Really great for a quick family dinner or gathering. Stouffers does help making dinner easier so you can have that extra time with your family.
Leticia C.
I love this lasagna it's so delicious I like that it's cheesy and the taste.I always buy this brand I lie eating the other flavors as well.
Stefanie J.
united states
Fairly tasty, cook time is cumbersome and requires a good microwave (not the kind often found in breakrooms...) Not great for grab and go.
Luz M.
Arverne, NY
Does this taste good
Samantha H.
Lakewood, CO
How many people would you say this size of lasagna feeds?
Leslie T.