Stouffer's Five Cheese Lasagna uploaded by Sarah K.

BY STOUFFER'S

Sauce: Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Tomatoes, Water, Tomato Juice, Onions, Soybean Oil, Modified Cornstarch, Molasses, Salt, Spices, Garlic Puree, Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina Wheat Flour.(Nbsp) Cheese: Low Fat Ricotta Cheese (Whey, Milk, Cream, Vinegar Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum), Low-moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Part-skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Wheat Flour, Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Dried Garlic, Sugar, Yeast, Onion Powder, Spices, Soybean Oil.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Stouffer's Five Cheese Lasagna
  • "It has a lot of flavor and is the perfect size for my family of three." in 1 review
  • "I bought this thinking it was gonna be great.it was far from that.it tasted like what it is,a frozen dinner.ok if you don't feel like making the real thing but I wouldn't buy it again" in 1 review
Jennifer D.
Reedley, CA
This lasagna is the bomb!!! If you make home made lasagna you know what a chore it is... well this takes the work out of dinner!!! The best part is it tastes almost as good as home made and it is very cost efficient too!!!
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
Our family LOVES Stauffers Lasagna!! And that's saying a lot coming from a family where my mother cooked homemade meals every night. We were so blessed! We love the vegetable lasagne too!
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
I am not a lasagna fan, But I love the stouffers brand. It is the only lasagna I eat!! it is a greaet quick supper for a family on the move. Pop, it in, wait a bit and you are ready to go. It taste great all the time.
Asha R.
Durham, NC
I like the layers of cheese and sauce. its very tasty and has lots of flavor. It is the best meal when not wanted to cook from scratch. It has that homemade taste to it not like other lasagnas that taste like they came from the box.
Caitlin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Stouffers makes cooking for a large family quick, easy, and delicious. Personally, I prefer the lasagna with meat in it because the cheeses get a little overwhelming without another flavor to balance them out.
Mary H.
I usually like to make lasagna homemade, but this is my go-to when there is not enough time. It has a great taste and the blend of cheeses is tasty. It is also a good price for a lasagna to feed the family.
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
*DROOL* I always keep a couple of these in my freezer for those nights where I'm just too pooped to cook. Pop one in and 40 min later i have a steaming dish of gooey goodness.
Jessica M.
Whitmire, SC
I really love this lasagna. For it to be a frozen meal, it is rather tasty. I have to say that it was very cheesy. I love it, as long as it isn't freezer burned.
tara b.
iva sc
Suzanne B.
Looking for a fabulous dinner without the work? This is it! I LOVE this dish. It never disappoints. No matter how many times we have it, I can't believe it came out of the freezer isle.
Luz M.
Arverne, NY
Does this taste good
Samantha H.
Lakewood, CO
How many people would you say this size of lasagna feeds?
Leslie T.