Stouffer's Five Cheese Lasagna uploaded by Sarah K.

BY STOUFFER'S

Sauce: Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Tomatoes, Water, Tomato Juice, Onions, Soybean Oil, Modified Cornstarch, Molasses, Salt, Spices, Garlic Puree, Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina Wheat Flour.(Nbsp) Cheese: Low Fat Ricotta Cheese (Whey, Milk, Cream, Vinegar Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum), Low-moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Part-skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Wheat Flour, Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Dried Garlic, Sugar, Yeast, Onion Powder, Spices, Soybean Oil.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Stouffer's Five Cheese Lasagna
  • "It has a lot of flavor and is the perfect size for my family of three." in 1 review
  • "I bought this thinking it was gonna be great.it was far from that.it tasted like what it is,a frozen dinner.ok if you don't feel like making the real thing but I wouldn't buy it again" in 1 review
Rebecca F.
Another one of my go to meals when I don't feel like cooking. The taste is amazing for a frozen entree, I always have my freezer stocked with at least one. A little bit pricey but is well worth it. I am a repeat buyer and I highly recommend this!
Maggie S.
Opp, AL
This is the only lasagna that I eat. I am not a big Italian fan but I love this. I don't eat any Lasagna unless it's this!! I don't think it's healthy, but it's delicious. I have loved this forever and I will continue to love it!!
Shannon S.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
If I don't make the lasagna myself, this is my go to version. I love it. Perfect amount of everything - noodles, sauce, and cheese. It's absolutely delicious. Very tasty. Not dry or bland.
megan w.
This is my go to lasagna when I do not want to make one from scratch! Tastes amazing and extremely easy to cook. Just follow the directions on the box and bam you have an instant supper!
Camila G.
This is a good quick way of eating a tasty lasagna. It tastes to good for being frozen that you actually wouldn't believe it is. I totally recommend it and it super easy to make lol. This is a Sunday night lazy dinner
Kaylah W.
Greensboro, NC
Tastes great. It's very easy to prepare although it takes a little over an hour. I always buy different stouffers meals for family nights and we have not been let down!!
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Very tasty for a frozen meal. Easy packaging and directions for heating. Cant really go wrong but of course its not as good as a homemade lasagna (which is why its 4 stars instead of 5). I think the price is typically on the okay side, I only ever really buy if its on sale and I have a busy week ahead.
Sudamani S.
Metairie , LA
Every once in a while i will try frozen meals, wasn't expecting much since they all fell flat on my taste buds. This almost doesn't taste like a frozen meal, its a bit too watery for me but the taste was pretty good for being frozen, price made it worth the try, its got a good size portion in it enough for two or a super hungry person! almost as good as mine!
Angel M.
Not normally a huge fan of things like this but it's quick, simple and the perfect size for one person which makes it a quick grab for lunch. It's 340 calories and no preservatives. Just don't forget to do your part and recycle that carton!!
ELIZABETH P.
reno, NV
Though I'm a Stouffers lasagna fan, something about the 5 cheese one I can't make myself eat more than a tiny little piece. Is not bad, just not my favorite. I prefer the lasagna with meat & sauce... Still good if you don't eat meats.
Luz M.
Arverne, NY
Does this taste good
Samantha H.
Lakewood, CO
How many people would you say this size of lasagna feeds?
Leslie T.