Stouffer's Five Cheese Lasagna
Sauce: Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Tomatoes, Water, Tomato Juice, Onions, Soybean Oil, Modified Cornstarch, Molasses, Salt, Spices, Garlic Puree, Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina Wheat Flour.(Nbsp) Cheese: Low Fat Ricotta Cheese (Whey, Milk, Cream, Vinegar Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum), Low-moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Part-skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Wheat Flour, Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Dried Garlic, Sugar, Yeast, Onion Powder, Spices, Soybean Oil.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
- "It has a lot of flavor and is the perfect size for my family of three." in 1 review
- "I bought this thinking it was gonna be great.it was far from that.it tasted like what it is,a frozen dinner.ok if you don't feel like making the real thing but I wouldn't buy it again" in 1 review
[ 2 adults, 1Pre-Teen / 12 yr old boy]
A Staple of our ‘Weekly Meals’ includes this awesome ( and super easy - to prepare) Lasagna. It’s perfect for a family of 3: There’s 2 adults & 1 pre-teen boy in my House, and we easily finish this off without hesitation. One nice thing about this dish - is you can always ‘customize’ it by adding any additional toppings of your choice, during the last 10 minutes of oven time...
• Prep time is effortless
• Taste Factor: Very Rich & Hearty
• Hearty meal that fills you up all night
• Customizable - add extra cheese, spices
• No Preservatives - Love this!
• Reasonably priced ~ $ 6.98 at Walmart
• Availability is at 100% [ My Experience]
• Quality dinner @ Quality Price
• A “Sarah’s Standard of Excellence”
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos