Stouffer's Five Cheese Lasagna uploaded by Sarah K.

BY STOUFFER'S #37 in Frozen Entrees

Sauce: Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Tomatoes, Water, Tomato Juice, Onions, Soybean Oil, Modified Cornstarch, Molasses, Salt, Spices, Garlic Puree, Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina Wheat Flour.(Nbsp) Cheese: Low Fat Ricotta Cheese (Whey, Milk, Cream, Vinegar Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum), Low-moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Part-skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Wheat Flour, Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Dried Garlic, Sugar, Yeast, Onion Powder, Spices, Soybean Oil.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Stouffer's Five Cheese Lasagna
  • "It has a lot of flavor and is the perfect size for my family of three." in 1 review
  • "I bought this thinking it was gonna be great.it was far from that.it tasted like what it is,a frozen dinner.ok if you don't feel like making the real thing but I wouldn't buy it again" in 1 review
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
It's a small package but wow. It's so good. The taste is great! It's very easy to make. I usually do the 4 minutes then pull off the plastic off of it and place a paper towel over it (I don't like cleaning). I do 2 minutes on high (even when it says to do 4 minutes at 50% of power- I'm not sure how to change it on my microwave). I like my food to be a little cooked. It's perfect! I would recommend this lasagna to anyone!
Sarah K.
Scottsdale, AZ
* HG WEEKLY DINNER’S: My FAMILY OF 3
[ 2 adults, 1Pre-Teen / 12 yr old boy]

A Staple of our ‘Weekly Meals’ includes this awesome ( and super easy - to prepare) Lasagna. It’s perfect for a family of 3: There’s 2 adults & 1 pre-teen boy in my House, and we easily finish this off without hesitation. One nice thing about this dish - is you can always ‘customize’ it by adding any additional toppings of your choice, during the last 10 minutes of oven time...

PROS -

• Prep time is effortless
• Taste Factor: Very Rich & Hearty
• Hearty meal that fills you up all night
• Customizable - add extra cheese, spices
• No Preservatives - Love this!
• Reasonably priced ~ $ 6.98 at Walmart
• Availability is at 100% [ My Experience]
• Quality dinner @ Quality Price
• A “Sarah’s Standard of Excellence”
Tiffany M.
This is great! It tastes just like a simple homemade lasagna. It's not all that healthy in my opinion, but who's asking? Lol just kidding. Everything is flavored well. I purchased mine from my local Food Lion. I am satisfied with this product. I would recommend.
Jessica J.
Mansfield, MO
Sunday afternoons are a big deal at our house; we bake a huge meal and eat the leftovers from it for supper and school lunches throughout the week. Recently we were tired from a busy schedule and picked this up rather than make something from scratch. DELISH!! I loved it! It was just as good or better the next day as leftovers
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
My family loves these meals and the brand, they are easy to make and a great idea for supper. The cost isn't to bad and they are all great. I buy these regularly and we have them for dinner all the time. I will continue buying these foods and products. I would recommend it
Jessica C.
Of course nothing tastes as great as home made but this comes close. It's easy to make, you just heat it up and hardly any clean up is a plus! I love the three cheese and so does my picky toddler. We are satisfied.
Amanda M.
Florence, KY
Very tasty lasagna! When I don't have time to make a homemade lasagna; this is my go to product. Everyone in the family loves the taste and asks for seconds. The value is excellent for the price. I like to keep one on hand for busy days. This makes an awesome winter day meal.
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
I love this lasagna! Stouffre's is by far one of my favorite brands for frozen entrées. They're quick, easy, filling and oh so good. They're something I'll always turn it and purchase!
Rebecca F.
Another one of my go to meals when I don't feel like cooking. The taste is amazing for a frozen entree, I always have my freezer stocked with at least one. A little bit pricey but is well worth it. I am a repeat buyer and I highly recommend this!
Angel M.
Not normally a huge fan of things like this but it's quick, simple and the perfect size for one person which makes it a quick grab for lunch. It's 340 calories and no preservatives. Just don't forget to do your part and recycle that carton!!
Luz M.
Arverne, NY
Does this taste good
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Samantha H.
Lakewood, CO
How many people would you say this size of lasagna feeds?