Stouffer's Fit Kitchen Cilantro Lime Chicken uploaded by Michelle G.Stouffer's Fit Kitchen Cilantro Lime Chicken uploaded by crystal m.

BY STOUFFER'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Good Food, Good Life® Nestle®. Questions for Our Cooks: What Makes Stouffer's® Fit Kitchen so deliciously satisfying, yet also good for me? Answer from Our Kitchen: This nutritious and delicious recipe has 27 grams of protein to help you meet your daily intake. More Food for Thought: Did you know that the Recommended Dietary Allowance of protein for men ages 19-70 is 56 grams of protein each day? (www.cdc.gov/nutrition). Nutritional Compass®.

crystal m.
San Antonio , TX
It was very filling and the spoce in the corn mix was just right. but the cilatro lime chicken could of used more seasoning.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
The bean and corn mixture is a little on the bland side but the chicken mixture is very flavorful, seasoned with brown rice and a verde tomatillo sauce, so they complement each other well. I was pleased with the amount of chicken in this meal, as well as the amount of sauce. Some of the beans were a little hard, which I think is typical, but the rice and chicken were very tender. I did encounter a couple of pieces of fatty chicken. This is a very flavorful and filling meal.
Michelle G.
Forest View, IL
The rice and the chicken taste really good and smells awesome. The beans and corn are super dry and taste bland and hard. It does leave you with garlic breath which I don't like, it was ok of me. I don't think I will be buying this one again any time soon.
Kaitlin F.
I was seriously impressed with this meal. Normally, microwaved dinners run the risk of either being gross, or not filling me up. I didn't have either problem with this. The food tasted good, seemed to be of good quality, and the portion was plenty. I think it was only 3 or 4 dollars at Kroger, which is a price I definitely don't mind paying.
Rachel C.
Not bad!! Tastes pretty good for an easy freezer meal. I got this one as a free trial but would probably buy again!
Kristen M.
There were a couple little bones in the chicken. I wasn't happy about that. Tastes pretty okay.
Samantha K.
American Cyn, CA
Is the cilantro lime chicken as good as their steak fajita ?