Stouffer's Fit Kitchen Bourbon Steak

What’s the best flavor in this new line?
Start your review of Stouffer's Fit Kitchen Bourbon Steak!
Erica F.
Stouffer's Fit Kitchen Bourbon Steak uploaded by Erica F.
I has really high hopes for this entree. I normally don't buy or eat them because to me they are just not that good. This tasted very salty or strong to me and not in the good way. I honestly think the sauce made out not taste good but it sure did smell good. I just want something quick and easy sometimes because I do cook most of the time. I do plan on trying another meal from this brand and hopefully better luck. What is your favorite entrees??? Stouffer's Fit Kitchen Bourbon Steak
Gabrielle M.
Mcdonough, GA
Stouffer's Fit Kitchen Bourbon Steak uploaded by Gabrielle M.
I rather enjoyed it. The sweet potatoes mixed with the broccoli bell pepper mix was a unique taste. Now what I can say is that I expwcted it to be like a triplate. And what I mean by that is that I expected everything to be separated, because of how it looks on the box. Imma need them to separate it, and give people the option rather they want to explore the sweet and savory with the veggies and sweet potato or rather enjoy them separately. I enjoyed the meal and it did indeed keep me satisfied till dinner. 27 wholesome grams of protein whooo.
Marisa L.
Hammonds Plains
If was a good size portion. I like the variety of vegetables. I did find a spice that was not for my pallet.
Dawn W.
Torrington, CT
I have actually bought this product like seven times in the past two months because of how good the steak is I couldn't believe when I saw it on the list because it absolutely is one of Stouffer's really good products that is so great tasting it honestly tastes like it came straight from the restaurant it's so delicious
Meredith M.
Richmond, TX
Yum my favorite simple meals to make when I’m alone and only eating for one lol... has just the perfect amount of flavor and deliciousness to fill my tummy!
Cheyenne R.
Colorado Springs #139a
They are great I would get them again. I would also recommending to someone else to try. I wouldn’t improve this product. Yes I thin it had good flavor. Yes I would recommend it to others it was a great product.
Angie A.
Lubbock, TX
When I’m not home or I’m too tired my husband easily pops this in the oven and he is satisfied.
Kelly F.
Weymouth, MA
No. Just no. Now I don’t expect a gormuet meal in a frozen dinner. But I have had other FitKitchen creations and they were good for what they were. This tastes like chemicals. Also I don’t think it’s physically possible to get 26 grams of protein out of the portions provided unless added to the food... with chemicals. I had maybe three thin slices of mean, a fist size of sweet potatoes and about 5 heads of broccoli. I usually prepare my own means and there is no doubt in my mind that this is NOT 26 grams. Go with the beef and broccoli bowl or something different but stay away from this one.
Bailey B.
Springfield, MO
For a frozen meal this is amazing. It has good flavor and the meat is actually meat like! I eat this meal for lunch at least 1x a week. It takes 8 minutes to heat up which is a lot compared to other frozen meals but well worth it.
Jessica M.
Lake city , FL
10/10 don’t recommend if you are spoiled to yummy food. I️ normally hate frozen entrees cause I️ know they are filled with preservatives and nastiness.. but I️ needed lunch and I️ was hungry. Thinking back I️ would have rather ate a shoe ...
Ask a question to the Influenster community...