BY STOUFFER'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stouffers.
Farmers' Harvest.
Family size.
New.
Meat sauce lasagna.
Made with whole grains.
Freshly made pasta layered with an herb seasoned tomato and meat sauce and real cheese.
No preservatives.
Made with sea salt.
Made with real cheese.
Let's fix dinner.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

Wynter B.
Trussville, AL
First of all Stofuffer's brand is my favorite! Their products never seem to disappoint me and my family! We love this brand when I don't feel like making a homemade meal every now and then I'm able to feel good about cheating and going out to buy this already made frozen meal. What I think I love so much about this brand is their food always tastes as if I even made it myself! Highly recommend!
Kristie K.
This one is pretty good, good flavor and amount of ingredients. Some how, the bottom always ends up over cooked. I never bake it past the recommend time. Anyone else have this problem? Other then that, it's great for those nights that I don't want to cook anything ;)
cindy L.
Cupertino, CA
This lasagna is so good!! When I crave lasagna, this is the one I get. it's easy to cook, you can either microwave or just put it in oven for better taste. The only bad side is the high sodium level.
melissa t.
This is okay. The only thing I dislike with frozen food products is the high sodium levels. If it is needed for a quick dinner then go for it! Once in a blue wouldn't hurt.
Kristen J.
Pretty good. I do prefer the all cheese lasagna from Stouffer's, but this is quick & easy and the family will more than likely love it.
jamie b.
Whittier, CA
This is so delish I'm making it tonight I don't mind if it has high sodium levels I'm a single mom who works and this defiantly works
Julia B.
Mobile, AL
It's easy and delicious! It's great for when I get home and just have no time at all to prepare a full meal.