Stouffer's Farmers' Harvest Vegetable Lasagna uploaded by Linda H.Stouffer's Farmers' Harvest Vegetable Lasagna uploaded by Sharon B.

BY STOUFFER'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stouffer's® Farmers' Harvest™ Vegetable Lasagna.
Made with whole grain pasta.
Freshly made whole grain lasagna layered with a colorful medley of carrots, spinach, broccoli and onions with a parmesan and Romano cheese sauce.
Made with Whole Grains Pasta. Sea Salt.
No Preservatives.

Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I've never had vegetable lasagna till I tried this and I love it better than regular lasagna! It is so good people! The ingredients taste fresh and are evenly distributed. This dish tastes homemade and like it came right out of your kitchen to me! The dish is a large portion and is very filling. This dish truly is so good and I recommen for everyone to try it! It is fast, easy, and the perfect healthy meal.
Dani F.
This is my guilty pleasure for sure. As bad as it sounds, i can eat an entire family sized lasagna by myself. No shame. The taste is absolutely amazing. It takes a while to cook in the oven but it’s so delish.
Sharon B.
Charlotte, NC
This family size lasagna is fantastic. Me and my family all enjoy it , it seasoned very well and not a heavy lasgna . The noodles are thin , doesn't have much cheese but it taste is so yummy . I always want seconds and so does my 6 year old picky picky eater who is not a fan of veggies. Great way to sneak the veggies into a meal
Amber P.
Words can't even fully describe how much I love this lasagna! It is so good, I actually prefer this over the regular meat lasagna! It's so good! Seriously!! I love how the top is semi crunchy with crumbs. The veggies just mix so well with all if the ingredients in this! I wish my husband liked this flavor, because we'd be having it a lot!
crystal h.
Perry, FL
This vegetable lasagna always satisfies my craving for vegetable lasagna! it is so creamy and cheesy and the veggies are a great bonus! i could eat this all the time!!
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
This is my favorite! I love the cheese lasagna but the veggie lasagna is the best. That crunchy top is so good. I love the flavor and different vegetables that are in it.
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
Picky Eater Recommended! I have an 11 year old son who hates more foods than he likes, even though I always try to introduce new things and he always tries them, I usually end up making him a separate dinner because he does not like what was cooked. Don't get me started on vegetables, if its not canned greened beans or fresh corn on the cob he wont touch it, so i guessed that he would most likely take a bite, gag, and spit it out... I could not have been more wrong... HE LOVED IT!! Now it is one of his favorite dishes and because I always buy this in the huge family/ party size, i take the leftovers and freeze them in individual containers and they are perfect when i need something quick and healthy
Mrsk W.
I love the vegetable lasagna my mom started buying it when I was about 14 and now that I'm grown I've got my own family my kids love it. My husband didn't know it was just vegetables he's the kind of person who have to have meat so after he finished eating he was like baby that's good.... I just said yeah vegetable lasagna is very good so now he pick it up before I do.
Linda H.
Sidney, OH
I love the veggie lasagna. It is a great alternative for vegetarians. Great taste and cooks easily and quickly. I buy this all of the time whether for work or just something on hand at home. Go and try it, you will thank me later
Christie S.
Evansville, IN
By far my favorite vegetable lasagna. Great flavor and easy to make. Since I love the beginning kind and my husband prefers the meat, the small portion sizes are very convenient for the two of us along with some Texas toast. One of our "east meal" staples.