BY STOUFFER'S

Bread (Enriched Bleached Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Water, Yeast,(Nbsp)Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Soybean Oil, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Sugar, Acetic Acid, Lactic Acid, Fumaric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes, Calcium Propionate [Preservative]),(Nbsp)Low Moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese(Nbsp)(Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes),(Nbsp)Sauce (Water, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Modified Food Starch, Garlic, Spices, Salt, Distilled Vinegar, Onion, Cultured Dextrose, Potassium Chloride, Garlic Powder, Ground Paprika, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor), Margarine (Soybean Oil, Water, Vegetable Mono & Diglycerides, Salt, Natural Flavor [Includes Milk], Vitamin A Palmitate Added, Vitamin D3).
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

• "Stouffers is my all-time favorite frozen pizza." in 1 review
  • "They fill you up and they taste good too." in 1 review
Sam W.
Moretown, VT
I’m always so uncertain when it comes to frozen foods, but Stouffers french bread pizzas taste amazing! Best done in the oven — the bread gets crisp and tastes just right. If I choose a frozen food, I’m confident choosing these pizzas because I know they won’t taste fake or anything.
Michelle L.
This pizza bread is good when cook in the oven. Don't microwave it . It will not taste the same. I love cheese and this has plenty of cheese on it. It comes out crispy and hot.
Alexa A.
Atherton, CA
The Pizza French Bread is pretty good! It cooks pretty quickly and I like how the extra cheese flavor is not overwhelming, but it's just enough to outweigh the sauce. Also, I expected the bread to be really tough, from the microwave and I was right. Your teeth will sink into the top, but it gets a little hard to chew after it cools. There's a good amount of seasoning, too. It's like my go-to late night snack.
Amanda D.
I'm pretty sure I only made it through college without starving because of these little beauties. The bread crisps up so nicely, while the saucy, cheesy topping stays nice and moist. They're inexpensive considering you can eat one as a meal, and although they may not be the healthiest option for every day consumption, they are incredibly delicious.
Cristina C.
This is ok, as far a frozen pizza goes. I like that it's quick to make and you can make single serve slices. I think it has a lot of salt in it (as many frozen food does). The bread gets crispy, but I find that the ratio between bread, cheese and sauce is not ideal.
Dana S.
These are pretty good if you are looking for something quick to make however, I was surprised as to how long they had to be cooked for in the oven so I try to microwave them. I thought they could've used a bit more cheese and there is the right amount of sauce but overall I liked them.
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
These french bread pizzas are delicious. I only buy them once in a while, since they aren't super healthy, but they never disappoint. The extra cheese is not too much and balances nicely with the sauce. They cook nicely both in the microwave and in the oven. Great as a snack or quick meal.
Jamie B.
When you want a quick, delicious meal this will do the job! It fills you up quickly and the bread is crunchy but soft on the inside (which, in my opinion, says a lot for a frozen pizza). The cheese is very good and the sauce tastes great as well. Stouffers always outdoes itself!
Jessica D.
Yum!!! these are my favorite on a cold day when you just don't know what else to make. the only thing I have a problem with is the crust always gets to hard. but they taste too good to let that stop me.
Skylar F.
Pensacola, FL
These are so good and they taste even better if you cook them in the oven, especially on a cold day. The cheese to sauce ratio is good and they've got a decent amount of seasoning on them.