BY STOUFFER'S

Bread (Enriched Bleached Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Water, Yeast,(Nbsp)Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Soybean Oil, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Sugar, Acetic Acid, Lactic Acid, Fumaric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes, Calcium Propionate [Preservative]), Sauce (Water, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Modified Food Starch, Garlic, Spices, Salt, Distilled Vinegar, Onion, Cultured Dextrose, Potassium Chloride, Garlic Powder, Ground Paprika, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor),(Nbsp)Low Moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese(Nbsp)(Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes),(Nbsp)Cooked Italian Sausage (Pork, Water, Spices, Salt, Sugar, Flavorings), Pepperoni Made With Pork, Chicken, And(Nbsp)Beef (Pork, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Beef, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Spices, Dextrose, Pork Stock, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Oleoresin Of Paprika, Flavoring, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Ascorbate, Paprika, Processed With Natural Smoke Flavor. Bha, Bht, Citric Acid To Help Protect Flavor), Margarine (Soybean Oil, Water, Vegetable Mono & Diglycerides, Salt, Natural Flavor [Includes Milk], Vitamin A Palmitate Added, Vitamin D3), Contains 2% Or Less Of: Green Bell Peppers, Red Bell Peppers, Mushrooms (Mushrooms, Water, Salt), Onions.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Charisma A.
The deluxe version of this French bread pizza is my favorite! I normally remove the mushrooms and then pop it in the oven for the recommended amount of time. The crust is perfectly crisp, the sauce is delicious (not too sweet and the right consistency), just the right amount of cheese and toppings. My mouth is watering while writing this :)

Call me crazy but I prefer this to actual, freshly baked pizza -- it's THAT good! It's filling and I don't feel guilty having it for dinner. Highly recommend. Will repurchase until they stop making this!
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Stouffer's has the BEST french bread pizzas around! I think it's a combo of the high quality toppings, plus the quick and easy way you can prepare them with still using a microwave and not making them soggy. I love the sausage ones, they are perfectly seasoned. Great for a quick meal.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
I love this product! If you make it in the oven it will turn out best. The crust is crunchy and fresh. The toppings are just amazing if you are a meat lover. Would recommend this product
stephanie z.
Buffalo, NY
These are my favorite late night snack food. The crust is always crispy. The sauce is never too spicy. They run about $3.99 at the store and usually have coupons in the paper.
Victoria S.
Not my favorite type of frozen pizza. When they come out of the oven the crust ends up everywhere, the cheese sticks to the top of your mouth, and the sauce isn't that good either.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
I have always been a fan of Stouffer's frozen food and these are no exception. They are crispy when they come out of the oven and the flavor is great!
Amanda M.
These French bread pizzas are my favorite. I love the crust to topping ratio. The pepperoni and cheese is good to, but I chose the deluxe first.
tara y.
Akron, OH
We love Stouffer's french bread pizzas! I love how the crust gets so crunchy! You can cook them in the microwave but we prefer the stove!
Danielle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
These are my favorite snack Stouffer's makes the best French bread pizza I use to eat them as a teenager after school
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
It is kinda good, not my favorite but if you just want some quick pizza then whit is good for time sake