BY STOUFFER'S

Skim Milk, Water, Chipped Beef Chunked And Formed (Cured With Salt, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite, Bht, Tbhq, Citric Acid), Soybean Oil, Bleached Wheat Flour, 2% Or Less Of Modified Cornstarch, Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Flavor, Enzyme Modified Butterfat), Seasoning (Wheat Starch, Extractives Of Annatto And Turmeric, Bha, Bht), Spice.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.Ince The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Buy on Walmart*
Katelyn E.
Love this product and have grown up eating this with my mom and now I share it with my boyfriend when we need a quick and easy meal. I buy this at Walmart or Dillons. Buy this product so good and worth the price
Kristina P.
Cypress, TX
Love this! It brings me back to my childhood at me grandma's. Put this on toast for S.O.S. Great flavor from the microwave. I don't think there's anything really like this in the frozen isle.
Lynn B.
I grew up eating homemade chipped beef. This is comparable. It is convenient and flavorful. It’s a great winter meal. I eat it over toast and there is a generous amount in each packet. It’s a little pricey for the contents.
Judy A.
Havelock, NC
I enjoy Stouffer's creamed chipped beef on occasion, it's very nice and easy to microwave it while I have toast going it has a good flavor it has a nice consistency.  It is always my go-to meal.
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
Pretty much my one go to frozen meal. Never have been a huge fan of frozen meals. But, if you open my freezer I always have creamed chipped beef on hand. My husband will devour one pack by himself! I grew up eating Stouffers chipped beef and I don't think the recipe has changes in over 40 years! Yummy!! # easybreakfast #easydinner
Kim O.
Broomfield, CO
I grew up eating this, my mom would make it. My mom hasn't made this since my brothers and I grew up. I have no patience making this so I buy it. stouffers does a good enough job, I buy this every other month. It's really good on toast and tried it on Pillsbury biscuits. really good.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Where I live the only two diners close by have terrible cream chip beef, so I rely on this until I visit my grandparents. This is so good, creamy, flavorful and lots of beef! Super easy to make and you can usually find it for less than $3.
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
I use MK mineral foundation for my everyday makeup. I really like it but if you have oily skin it may not be for you, or use very minimal amounts. The price is higher than $4.50 though... I think around $12-$15 so cheaper than some but more expensive than others.
Caitlyn C.
I love this foundation! I have very sensitive skin and use this everyday and have never had a problem! It is not the cheapest foundation but it lasts for a long time and is definitely worth the money!
Laura N.
Cordele, GA
This is the only foundation powder I use. I use it with the Mary Kay liquid foundation and it is great coverage and it is really easy to find your shade. It can get messy sometimes though. Other than that it is a great product!