BY STOUFFER'S #3 in Frozen Entrees

Mac and Cheese is freshly-made pasta in a 100% real cheddar cheese sauce.

Buy on Jet.com*
Emily W.
Concord
Is this the healthiest thing you will ever eat? No. But it tastes wonderful and is really filling. Works great as a side for a meal split between 2+ people. I even pop it out of the plastic and heat in a glass container as a precaution, and it does no harm to the dish. When you need some hearty, homemade like mac n cheese, this is a win!
Roshanda A.
Powder Spgs, GA
This meal feeds about four people.  It's affordable, easy to make, and requires little to no effort. I love that there are no preservatives, delicious, and it's made with 100% real cheese.

First, I preheated my oven then I placed the container on a baking pan. I set my bake timer for 1hr 15 minutes. Once it was done the edges were nicely brown. My family even my picky toddler loves this. Definitely recommend this to someone with no time for cooking. Will be purchasing this again.
Danielle L.
Corinth
Is this the healthiest option you could go for? Absolutely not. Do I still love it anyways? Absolutely.

This is one of my go to frozen lunch options to bring to work when I decide to snooze my alarm and don’t have time to actually make a lunch in the morning.

I think it is delicious!
Mikhara H.
Lansing
I absolutely love this Mac. Leave it in the oven longer for a more genuine slightly burnt taste.  It definitely stumps the competition.  Ingredients seem ideal.  Its a good value,  but prices have inflated since. I would recommend.
Renn J.
This was my go-to growing up. I love Stouffers mac n' cheese, but doesn't everyone? It's such a staple of Thanksgiving, Christmas and family dinners everywhere. It's nice to have a little taste of a home cooked meal for lunch or dinner. The cheese to noodle ratio is amazing.
Shellby M.
This is so creamy and delicious it tastes better in my option being cooked in the oven but for convenience you can heat in microwave. So good for big get togethers tastes homemade
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Delicious creamy cheesy Mac and cheese. One of the better frozen Mac and cheeses out there. Great as meal or as a side dish. Perfect for a fall/winter night to keep you warm. Comfort food awesomeness.
delinah r.
This is the most delicious macaroni ever! I always have a couple in my fridge for quick meals or as sides for steak or something. All the home style taste without the prep and waiting!
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
Creamy, Rich, and decadent, this is my go to comfort food on a frigid winter day. I can heat it up quickly for convenience and it will warm me up, while filling my stomach too.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown , OH
This is honestly the best Mac and cheese ever. So easy to make just put it in the microwave, you could also put it in the oven. I always repurchase. So cheesy and amazing
Zoe G.
Ventura , CA
How many people does this serve? Can we refrigerate leftovers if it's too much?
Sherry N.
Does anyone think this is the best frozen Macaroni?
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Do you enjoy this frozen meal?
Selena G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Is it a yummy mac and cheese? should i buy it
Samantha O.
Ishpeming, MI
Would this be a good option for a picky 6 year old?