BY STOUFFER'S

Mac and Cheese is freshly-made pasta in a 100% real cheddar cheese sauce.

Buy on Walmart*
Leah D.
Foodie Expert
A self-professed Mac & cheese addict & connoisseur, I am really picky when it comes to frozen mac & cheese dinners. This is better than Lean Cuisine, Banquets, & any other brand I've seen at the grocery store! It is literally to die for, and so filling! It tastes completely homemade, cooks perfectly in the time allotted, & is consistently delicious every time I make it. I probably have it for lunch once a week at work! Try it & you'll love it, I promise!
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Foodie Expert
The only frozen macaroni and cheese dish that is pretty comparable to my homemade mac and cheese. The recipe is seriously so delicious. The noodles are the perfect size and the cheese is so creamy and the perfect consistency. The recommended temperature and time on the packaging cooks it perfectly. Highly recommend this for an easy side dish or even for a meal!
Amanda D.
Be still my heart. This macaroni and cheese is the macaroni and cheese to end all macaroni and cheeses. You can eat it as a side. You can eat it as a meal. If someone you know doesn't like this macaroni and cheese, you need to forget about them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life. Seriously. It's that good.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite frozen dinners. So easy to prepare in the microwave. The Mac and cheese taste is what makes it stand out tho, it's very very cheesy! The texture is just right for a frozen meal, not to dense yet not too squishy. I love Mac n cheese and this is my favorite. The family knows to keep it stocked for me!
Zoe G.
Beverly Hills, CA
Foodie Expert
This is the absolute best macaroni money can buy. Do not waste your money on other products that use powder for cheese or any other frozen meal brand. Hands down the best dinner you could make is with this macaroni. Mixed with Bush's baked beans and you have yourself the holy grail of meals.
Ashley H.
Aurora, IN
I LOVE this mac and cheese. It is the absolute best. I buy this at least once a week, but most the time more than that! My favorite, I definitely recommend you try it if you haven't yet! ❤️ It's so creamy and seems so freshly made. I'm obsessed!
Alyssa A.
Foodie Expert
This is one of the best frozen Mac n cheese meals. It is very simple to make. You can put it in the microwave or put it in the oven. I usually make mine in the oven and is perfect for when your in a hurry to make dinner.
Katherine H.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite Mac and cheese and makes for the easiest meal in the world! My husband was super wary of frozen Mac, but this is the only kind he will eat...and he loves it!
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA
I buy this all the time it's very easy very simple can make this and then cook some ground beef and then just added in there and mix it up and there you go you have a meal!
Shea L.
Foodie Expert
Simply the best mac n cheese you can ever eat besides homemade. My boys love this as a side and so easy to add in if I'm cooking alot. It's a family favorite!
Zoe G.
Beverly Hills, CA
Foodie Expert
How many people does this serve? Can we refrigerate leftovers if it's too much?
Sherry N.
Does anyone think this is the best frozen Macaroni?
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Foodie Expert
Do you enjoy this frozen meal?
Samantha O.
Ishpeming, MI
Would this be a good option for a picky 6 year old?
Selena G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Is it a yummy mac and cheese? should i buy it