Stouffer's Classics Lasagna Italiano uploaded by Simone D.

BY STOUFFERS

Stouffer's® Classics Lasagna Italiano.
New!
With seasoned meat sauce, tomato sauce and real low fat ricotta cheese.
No preservatives.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Simone D.
Simone D.
Palatine, IL
It is a good, fast and delicious option for lunch in this summer time. I really enjoyed. It comes in a right size for 1 person.
Amy P.
Amy P.
College Station, TX
I love eating this lasagna when I need a quick meal during my busy school schedule. Although not the healthiest it's nice to have for an emergency and they taste delicious!
Carly W.
Carly W.
Sabin, MN
I like this as a quick alternative to making your own. It's easy and tastes good! I got mine at my local gas station and have seen it at Walmart and target.
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Great lasagna when you don't want to take the time to make it! The best thing about this one is the ricotta cheese!
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Clermont,FL
Best frozen lasagna brand I know this lasagna always cooks perfectly and is a perfect comfort food
Hunner A.
Hunner A.
There was a time when this was literally all I ate. Stouffers nocks it out of the park with these lasagna. The only downfall i could find with these products in the prep time. It takes about 6 minutes to warm these up. I have begun leaving the meal in the fridge or out in the counter until my lunch time so it will thaw a little bit
Angie B.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
This is a nice sized portion for lunch. It has an authentic Italian flavor with a nice blend of meat, sauce, and cheese. The only thing I didn't like was that it contained fennel seeds (which is common in a lot of Italian dishes), which I don't really care for.
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
When it comes to frozen lasagna, this is one of the best. The ricotta cheese in this is creamy and delicious, and the sausage in the lasagna is also flavorful and delicious. This is a lasagna that I could eat again and again. There's a reason why my grandma loves this lasagna as well: it's that good.