BY STOUFFER'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

STOUFFER'S is supported by NESTLE Research Center, one of the world's leading centers for nutrition, health and wellness.

Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,162 reviews
I'm not sure why Stouffer's discontinued this item. I thought it was amazing. I loved it. It was one of the reasons why I bought Stouffer's meals. It tasted amazing. I hope they bring it back. If they do bring it back. I'm hoping that it will, even more, better than what they did have.
Rylie  L.
I love the taste of this product, it's simple and easy for when you just have too much house work or even homework but still need a good meal.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
1,294 reviews
I love this stouffer product.it is so delicious.it tastes as good as my homemade recipe.serve with salad and rolls you have wonderful dinner.
kelly m.
All the stouffers meals are pretty good for a frozen entree. Perfect for a quick microwave dinner or lunch to take to the office.
Brandie R.
Yummy yum yum! Very tasty product and so easy to make! Just toss in the oven. Its an easy family fav! Makes for a yummy dinner
Jessica M.
Calhoun, GA
I love this, it's easy to cook. I don't even bake it I just stick it in the microwave for 10 minutes and it's ready!
rosa L.
Love every meal from this brand ! They have all sorts or delicious meals you can served for the whole family !
briana p.
Berea, KY
Love these little meals while I am at work. very fast and easy and taste great! very reasonable price as well
Kelsie M.
West Monroe, LA
When I'm not feeling up for cooking I always buy stoffers. They're dinners are really good. :)
Lilly A.
Stuffer as a brand is really great. Super easy for a day when you don't feel like cooking.
Bailey B.