Stouffer's Classic Mac & Cheese Cups uploaded by Megan M.

BY STOUFFER'S

Cheese Sauce:(Nbsp)Skim Milk, Water, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color), Cheddar Club Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Salt, Annatto Color), Bleached Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Soybean Oil, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate. Cooked Pasta:(Nbsp)Water, Semolina, Wheat Gluten.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Pip S.
Denver, CO
I first found these at my local CVS Pharmacy in the frozen section and I was seeking something to bring for lunch one day. They are easy to make and omg are they delicious. I would just beware of how hot they truly are when they are done being heating in the microwave. Other than that, I love these.
Sara M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Omg, absolutely the best mac and cheese out there! My grandmothers used to always get stouffers for my sister and I and now I'm addicted. It is so creamy and has a lot of flavor! Definitely a recommendation!
shelby c.
tuscaloosa, AL
These are my absolute favorites! There is way more cheese in these tiny cups compared to the larger portions but they seem to just so go fast. I wish they would be packaged with more than just two cups. If I could eat these every single day I probably would. 4/5 stars.
Tina C.
Sometimes I just have a mac and cheese craving! They're just like the large ones but in a small personal size. It's certainly not as good as homemade mac and cheese but it takes care of the craving without having a whole pan left in my fridge to eat!
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
These mac and cheese cups are great when I'm trying to watch my intake, even though it's still unnecessary calories. Regardless, these are just like the side dish size in taste, which is much better than blue box, hah! I really like Stouffers for this one.
Yow-Ning L.
Potomac, MD
These are the best! I always have trouble finishing the entree size because sometimes I just want a little mac, but now I can finally have that! The taste also seems to taste better than the original, maybe because it heats more evenly. Love this!
Linda P.
Winter Park, FL
Love love the mac and cheese from Stouffer's. I always buy this when I am grocery shopping. The ingredients taste just like they are homemade. Comforting food and at a good value. I really like how they made the mac and cheese into two small servings. Very convenient.
Amy B.
I prefer to make my mac 'n cheese myself but when I need a quick fix in a convenient portion controlled serving, these cups do the trick. I can't stand any of the boxed options but I'll scarf these babies down any chance I get.
Chelsea V.
Carnegie, PA
These microwavable mac and cheese cups are my all-time favorite. The price is great, the value is even better. They are the perfect portion when you need delicious comfort food fast. I recommend these to all mac and cheese connoisseurs.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula , OH
I love stouffers mac n cheese! We have it at my work and im addicted. For some reason the ones you can buy at the store are not the same as the ones we get at work though..i was dissappointed about that.
Anna K.