BY STOUFFER'S #71 in Frozen Entrees

Cheese Sauce:(Nbsp)Skim Milk, Water, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color), Cheddar Club Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Salt, Annatto Color), Bleached Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Soybean Oil, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate. Cooked Pasta:(Nbsp)Water, Semolina, Wheat Gluten.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
The only kind of Mac and cheese I buy because my 2 years old love Mac& cheese. I think she can eat this everyday if I make it for her. They use all natural ingredients so I guess it’s a little healthier from other brands. The Mac get soft and the cheese sauce is the right amount of cheese and salt. I would buy this again and recommend this to others.
kayla🐱 A.
Stouffers makes the best macaroni and cheese ever. It’s so good, it’s pretty high in sodium but, most frozen things and Mac n cheese are full of sodium. It’s a great comfort food though.
Rachel H.
Ellijay, GA
My husband is obsessed with their Mac and cheese. We use to work in a grocery store together and they had a microwave in the break room. I can't tell you how many times he would buy this Mac and cheese and eat it for lunch.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
I love stouffers mac n cheese! We have it at my work and im addicted. For some reason the ones you can buy at the store are not the same as the ones we get at work though..i was dissappointed about that.
Jennifer S.
Sarasota
These are super easy stoffers just pop them in the microwave and in a few minutes they are done also they are nice and creamy and taste amazing .
Keeley N.
Lanexa
Amazing! Wonderful! Loce it. Best tbing to sit around and eat wgen all you want is mac and cheese, add some extra cheese, youre good to go
Rachel D.
Newburgh Heights
My all time favorite mac n cheese. These individual cups are the perfect portion and always hit the spot
Christina B.
memphis
Super convenient and easy! Delicious and tastes homeade. The kids love it too and very affordable
Hannah T.
Martinsville, NJ
So easy to make and very filling for such a small quantity. My family loves it as well as I
Alisha H.
106 hidden valley drive
You literally cannot even make mac & cheese homemade that taste as good, I’ve tried just about every frozen macaroni and cheese out there nothing ever compares to this. The sauce is so thick and creamy compared all the watery disgustingness out there thank you Stouffers