Stouffer's Classic Mac & Cheese Cups uploaded by Megan M.

BY STOUFFER'S

Cheese Sauce:(Nbsp)Skim Milk, Water, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color), Cheddar Club Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Salt, Annatto Color), Bleached Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Soybean Oil, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate. Cooked Pasta:(Nbsp)Water, Semolina, Wheat Gluten.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Love these for a snack. When I’m not watching what I eat I love Mac N Cheese and Stouffer’s makes the best by far. Love these I’m the cup as I feel like it’s portioned out nicely. Taste great 👍
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
The only kind of Mac and cheese I buy because my 2 years old love Mac& cheese. I think she can eat this everyday if I make it for her. They use all natural ingredients so I guess it’s a little healthier from other brands. The Mac get soft and the cheese sauce is the right amount of cheese and salt. I would buy this again and recommend this to others.
kayla🐱 A.
Stouffers makes the best macaroni and cheese ever. It’s so good, it’s pretty high in sodium but, most frozen things and Mac n cheese are full of sodium. It’s a great comfort food though.
Rachel H.
Ellijay, GA
My husband is obsessed with their Mac and cheese. We use to work in a grocery store together and they had a microwave in the break room. I can't tell you how many times he would buy this Mac and cheese and eat it for lunch.
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I don't personally like Stouffer's Mac & Cheese I think it tastes bland and cheese has a processed flavor. My eldest daughter will only eat Stouffer's my big gripe is price. At Walmart(the ones who carry it) it's 2.50 for a 2-pack. At Giant Eagle or S&S it can run 3.99 to 4.99! I won't buy it there!
Caitlin J.
Santa Fe, NM
These are perfect for quick snacks and are a good portion size so you don't feel guilty indulging in them. It's the classic Stouffer's Mac and Cheese in a smaller easier container. This is my go to comfort food.
Susan M.
This mac and cheese is delicious. It is all the cheesy goodness you could ask for in mac n cheese. This is one of my favorite kinds of mac n cheese. When i want mac n cheese that is delicious quick and easy this is my go to.
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
My family and I love stouffers mac and cheese. If I'm craving mac and cheese these are my go to!! The cheese is deliciously creamy !! Easy to make and convienent
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Ok, I am a self admitted mac and cheese addict. I could be addicted to worse things, I suppose. I am also a mac and cheese ho (lololol!). I just love the stuff. I never turn it down. Stouffer's makes the BEST mac and cheese! These little cups are okay, but I always eat both, as there isn't much in them. At least not for this chick. Super delicious, affordable and easy to find , I highly recommend it!
Alyssa Z.
Drexel Hill, PA
I really enjoy stouffers Mac and cheese once in a while and I find these little portioned cups to be the perfect way to treat yourself once in a while. It's portioned out to be the perfect amount so you aren't overeating and wasting an overwhelming amount of calories. Fast and quick!! and even though it isn't the best for you, it has all real ingredients! No yellow 5 In this bad boy.
Anna K.