Stouffer's Chicken with Cashews uploaded by Brooke G.

BY STOUFFER'S

Cooked Brown Rice (Water, Brown Rice), Cooked White Meat Chicken, Water, Cooked Red Quinoa (Water, Red Quinoa), Broccoli, Carrots, Red Bell Peppers, Plum Sauce (Sugar, Salted Plums, Water, Rice Vinegar, Modified Cornstarch, Ginger, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Chili Peppers, Xanthan Gum, Wheat, Soybeans), Cashews, Tamari Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Sugar), 2% Or Less Of Brown Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Sesame Oil, Garlic Puree, Rice Wine Vinegar (Rice Wine Vinegar, Water), Potassium Chloride, Soy Protein Isolate, Modified Food Starch, Seasoning (Dried Chicken Broth, Chicken Powder, Natural Flavor), Maltodextrin, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Safflower Oil, Dried Red Bell Peppers, Cayenne Red Pepper.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

• I'm a big fan for anything that helps cut calories . Has ...1 Answers
Michelle B.
I actually tried a chicken fajita version but don't see it on here. The rice was cooked but felt slightly al dente. The chicken was full-on rubbery. I followed the directions and cooked it the max amount of time according to directions, and it was SOUPY. Lots of rice, very little of anything else.
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
I love this stuff! I've tried it a few times because I saw it on my Ibotta from Kroger and Walmart. It tastes pretty good and it has some good ingredients to it. It's also pretty filling. I'll prob keep getting this stuff.
Miranda V.
So I tried some of their other fit kitchen meals and they were absolutely terrible but I actually really love this one! The pasta is soft and the veggies taste fresh and not frozen and it’s super easy to make
Maybe their other dishes will improve
Ashley M.
It was okay not my favorite but that could just be a personal taste thing rather than a product thing. Wasn't awful so definitely worth a try to see what your personal preference is. .....................,
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
These bowls are so good! I have a bunch in my fridge at work and I've shared with my coworkers....and they love them too!!
Brooke G.
Harrisburg, AR
These are amazing! Perfect for when I need a quick lunch. Taste amazing, teriyaki chicken amazing! Great job @stouffers
Johannah S.
This pretty good for the most part. The veggies tasted okay the pasta a little to soft. It wasn't a favorite
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
This is one of my favorite frozen meals. It tastes delicious and is ready in a flash. Very quick easy dinner.
Lauren M.
Calgary
Ugh so damn good, 10/10 would definitely buy again, so good for an easy quick meal and it doesn’t taste like it!
Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I'm a big fan for anything that helps cut calories . Has anyone tried these and what did they think?