BY STOUFFER'S

Cooked Brown Rice (Water, Brown Rice), Cooked White Meat Chicken, Water, Cooked Red Quinoa (Water, Red Quinoa), Broccoli, Carrots, Red Bell Peppers, Plum Sauce (Sugar, Salted Plums, Water, Rice Vinegar, Modified Cornstarch, Ginger, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Chili Peppers, Xanthan Gum, Wheat, Soybeans), Cashews, Tamari Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Sugar), 2% Or Less Of Brown Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Sesame Oil, Garlic Puree, Rice Wine Vinegar (Rice Wine Vinegar, Water), Potassium Chloride, Soy Protein Isolate, Modified Food Starch, Seasoning (Dried Chicken Broth, Chicken Powder, Natural Flavor), Maltodextrin, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Safflower Oil, Dried Red Bell Peppers, Cayenne Red Pepper.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Neda N.
Acworth, GA
I love this stuff! I've tried it a few times because I saw it on my Ibotta from Kroger and Walmart. It tastes pretty good and it has some good ingredients to it. It's also pretty filling. I'll prob keep getting this stuff.
Miranda V.
So I tried some of their other fit kitchen meals and they were absolutely terrible but I actually really love this one! The pasta is soft and the veggies taste fresh and not frozen and it’s super easy to make
Maybe their other dishes will improve
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
These bowls are so good! I have a bunch in my fridge at work and I've shared with my coworkers....and they love them too!!
johannah S.
This pretty good for the most part. The veggies tasted okay the pasta a little to soft. It wasn't a favorite
abouzzi M.
biougra , bd med 5 libreirie al moustakbal
MY NAME IS Mohamed ABOUZZI FROM MOROCCO I'M AYOUTUBER-BLOGGER , I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL  AND INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE WITH  ALSO TWITTER ANDBLOGGER  . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be sohappy to review your products in my account  and share it with myfollowers

I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest blog post review

I'm waiting for you
Lauren M.
Calgary
Ugh so damn good, 10/10 would definitely buy again, so good for an easy quick meal and it doesn’t taste like it!
Heather D.
Clarksville , TN
I'm a big fan for anything that helps cut calories . Has anyone tried these and what did they think?