BY STOUFFERS

Stouffer's® Chicken Alfredo Dinner Family Size.
Grilled white meat chicken and penne pasta in an Alfredo sauce.
Cooks in 14 min.
Microwave speed oven quality.
No preservatives.
0g trans fat per serving.
Excellent source of calcium.
Let's Fix Dinner™.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Cerrina G.
Cerrina G.
Denver, CO
so I got this today, made it for dinner and I have to say it is pretty good, the only downfall on it is it has way to much sauce. it can use thicking it up and then it would be perfect.
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Mena, AR
Foodie Expert
This is really good! It tastes like a restaurant meal. It's also a very good portion for family's. I would highly recommend this for nights when you just don't feel like cooking.
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
This is my go to meal when we are both busy and need something quick and easy for dinner. We do have to cook ours a little longer than what they instructions say to make sure it is heated thoroughly.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I love stouffers, I buy these and eat them at work for lunch. They are super good and super rich in taste!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Kings Mtn, NC
Foodie Expert
This is a great product. We buy this when we don't have time to cook a home cooked meal, yet it tastes like It is home cooked. Great price, takes a little over an hour to cook in the oven but so easy!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
It's actually pretty small to be called "family size". My family usually eats this as a side dish. The sauce is good but it could use more pieces of chicken
cherub d.
cherub d.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I love this alfredo , it has a great taste and i love the lasangna from this brand too . I always get the personal sized ones from kroger!
Lily F.
Lily F.
Foodie Expert
I was interested in buying this but I'm a bit afraid to buy it and then not like it. does it taste good or not?
Tonya J.
Tonya J.
Hornbeak, TN
Foodie Expert
Does this taste good in the microwave or is it better to cook in the oven?