Stouffer's Chicken Alfredo

Stouffer's Family Size Chicken Alfredo Frozen Meal combines quality ingredients and delicious flavor into one quick dinner. This Stouffers Chicken Alfredo is made with white meat chicken and pasta in a rich and creamy asiago, romano and parmesan cheese sauce, sure to satisfy every taste bud. This Stouffer's Chicken Alfredo frozen dinner offers 17 grams of protein per serving. Stouffer's Family Size meals are easy to prepare in the microwave or oven, making this chicken alfredo a great choice when you're short on time. Keep frozen pasta meal in the freezer.

Does anyone know if they still make this? I have been looking everywhere for it and haven't found it anywhere! 😭
Does this taste good in the microwave or is it better to cook in the oven?
Start your review of Stouffer's Chicken Alfredo!
Jessica H.
Stouffer's Chicken Alfredo uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: Publix
Nice and creamy with good cheesy Alfredo flavor. I like that it has plenty chunks of chicken and a subtle garlic taste. This was a good option for a quick and easy dinner for the family. Will definitely buy this again.
Chloe W.
Saginaw, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh my goodness! This tastes so amazing ! Love how it only takes about an hour in the oven and I don't have to be on my feet cooking all day! Saves you much time in the kitchen and you can relax! The price is kind of expensive if you ask me but the food tastes worth it. One box feeds about 4 people, if you have a larger family you might need more than one box ! I would definitely recommend!
Sarah S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Stouffer's Chicken Alfredo uploaded by Sarah S.
This was way overpriced first and tasted kinda bland second. There was barely any chicken in it. For $8 I could make a better tasting chicken Alfredo than this. Will not buy again.
Danielle E.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is the best frozen meal brand got can buy. Everything I have ever tried from this line I have liked. The pastas are my favorite and Always fulfilling on break time
Liv S.
Allen, TX
This is one of my favorite microwave meals. Stouffers always hit it spot on when it comes to pasta and this is no exception. It stillbtadtes like homemade alfredo pasta. It has real chicken. Serving size and price is decent. It is worth the extra couple of bucks if you want flavor
Pam C.
Industry, PA
I don't normally eat this kind of food but had a coupon and it was surprisingly good food a frozen dinner. I shared with my daughter and it filled us both up. It was an affordable and quick dinner option when you don't have time to cook. It does have higher calories but it's Alfredo so....
Morgan G.
Weirton, WV
10/10 recommend. Especially just the Alfredo one. The sauce has so much flavor and is so yummy, plus it’s super easy to make!
shelley S.
Troy, MO
This is my daughter's favorite frozen dinner it is very very tasty it's not too expensive and it tastes really good so if you're looking for a little help with dinner tonight grab some Stouffer's
Christian A.
Coral Gables, FL
If you’re not in the mood for stouffer’s amazing Mac an cheese we’ll say hello to its sister
Marilyn S.
Henrico, VA
Very good! We have it a couple times a month!Easy to make when you are tied up doing other things.