Stouffer's Chicken Alfredo uploaded by Tammy M.

BY STOUFFER'S

Cooked Enriched Pasta (Water, Enriched Semolina [Semolina, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid]), Skim Milk, Water, Cooked White Meat Chicken, Carrots, Broccoli, Peas, Parmesan And Asiago Cheese Blend With Flavor (Parmesan And Asiago Cheeses [Cultured Milk, Water, Salt, Enzymes], Flavor [Enzyme Modified Parmesan Cheese {Cultured Milk, Water, Salt, Enzymes}], Whey, Salt),(Nbsp)Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Soybean Oil, Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Seasoning (Salt, Maltodextrin, Garlic, Sugar, Spices, Dextrose, Yeast Extract, Carrageenan, Orange Peel, Onion, Soybean Oil, Chicken Fat, Paprika, Chicken Broth, Dried Celery, Natural Flavor), Bleached Wheat Flour, Isolated Soy Protein, Parmesan Cheese Paste (Granular And Parmesan Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Salt, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid), Datem, Caramel Color, Maltodextrin, Spices, Sodium Phosphate, Garlic Powder, Powdered Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Nonfat Milk), Canola Oil.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Koleta M.
Monticello
The stouffersbchicken Alfredo is great if you are in a hurry and don't have the time to make from scratch. I really love that it's a meal my family will eat, and they don't feel cheated because it's frozen!
Tee Amanda R.
Lexington, TN
This is my absolute favorite microwave dinner my only regret is that I wish they were bigger I can eat two at a time they are so so good doesn't even taste like a microwave meal
Emilee E.
I had a bad experience with these after I ate this about 30 minuets later I had to excuse myself from class because I had to puke and ran to the bathroom I’m not sure why it made me that way and I might try again
Ashton S.
Mena, AR
This is really good! It tastes like a restaurant meal. It's also a very good portion for family's. I would highly recommend this for nights when you just don't feel like cooking.
Danielle E.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is the best frozen meal brand got can buy. Everything I have ever tried from this line I have liked. The pastas are my favorite and Always fulfilling on break time
Courtney W.
Kings Mtn, NC
This is a great product. We buy this when we don't have time to cook a home cooked meal, yet it tastes like It is home cooked. Great price, takes a little over an hour to cook in the oven but so easy!
Cerrina G.
DENVER, CO
so I got this today, made it for dinner and I have to say it is pretty good, the only downfall on it is it has way to much sauce. it can use thicking it up and then it would be perfect.
Kathleen W.
This is my go to meal when we are both busy and need something quick and easy for dinner. We do have to cook ours a little longer than what they instructions say to make sure it is heated thoroughly.
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
I love chicken Alfredo. This definitely not as good quality as when you bake it. It’s pretty good for frozen food. I buy this everytime I crave chicken Alfredo.
Hanna J.
Alexandria
So simple, so quick to cook, taste like homemade alfredo. Its just enough to feed a handful of people. And overall tastes great. Good last minute supper idea!
Lily F.
Ocala, FL
I was interested in buying this but I'm a bit afraid to buy it and then not like it. does it taste good or not?
Tonya J.
Hornbeak, TN
Does this taste good in the microwave or is it better to cook in the oven?