BY STOUFFER'S

Blanched Enriched Long Grain Parboiled Rice (Water, Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Skim Milk, Cooked Chicken White Meat (Chicken White Meat, Water, Modified Food Starch, Isolated Soy Protein, Seasoning [Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Chicken Powder, Flavor], Sodium Phosphate, Salt), Water, Mushrooms, Soybean Oil, Cream, Celery, Red Peppers, Peas, Onions, Modified Cornstarch, Bleached Wheat Flour, Salt, Green Peppers, Chicken Fat Flavor (Chicken Fat, Flavors, Chicken Broth), Chicken Broth, Seasoning (Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Flavors, Water, Chicken Powder, Chicken Fat, Sugar, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid), Yeast Extract, Natural Flavors, Turmeric.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Stephanie V.
Actually one of the few frozen food meals I sometimes crave and thoroughly enjoy. I always finish wishing there was more, but it's the perfect amount for those of us working on portion control, this takes care of that for us so we don't get carried away by the deliciousness! For convenience, this specific meal is my go-to.
Adriana L.
Midland , TX
This is one of the frozen food meals I most reach for although this one specifically is not my favorite the lasagna from them is my favorite is soo amazing"!! And the prices are affordable. I'm a cheese lover and they just knoe the right amazing to add to there rich tasting meals.
Ralpheal B.
Brookfield, WI
The best frozen meal that I reach for over and over again. I actually will bypass takeout to relax and enjoy this meal. Rice is fluffy and the sauce is very creamy. I find it a value meal that satisfies.
Diana C.
East Lansing, MI
This is really good. Great for a quick meal for the family. High quality ingredients and It's quick and easy
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great quick dinner for the whole family. Taste great and my kids love it. Easy to make
bsjdjj k.
New York
Muitíssimo delicioso! Comprem gente, aproveitem essa gostosura. Gostinho incrível!
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
Quick to make and super easy! Tastes great! Highly recommend for busy nights!
Carly B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Stouffer's always has great products. This in particular was delicious and perfect for when I need a quick meal, as I am a college student on the go. It was relatively cheap, but a bit pricier than the alternative. Definitely worth it however.
Ashlyn M.
Salisbury, NC
My husband and I LOVE this product. It's quick & easy to fix when you're on a busy schedule & it tastes absolutely amazing. We never have left overs!
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR
Really good highly recommend if u like chicken dishes lol u just heat it up in the microwave but I like baking them to make it taste better. Pretty good over all lol don't know why it's in the beauty products Dept lol
Rachel T.
Anyone else wondering why this product is listed among hair coloring treatments?
Folashade F.
Sarasota, FL
Why is this in the beauty section very odd.
Ashley S.
Tekoa, WA
Why is this categorized as beauty???
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx
Why is this in the beauty section? I mean, it looks good but not to put in my face lol