BY STOUFFER'S #52 in Frozen Entrees

Sauce: Tomatoes, Water, Cooked Beef, Tomato Juice, Tomato Paste, Onions, Burgundy Wine, Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Garlic Puree, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spices, Potassium Chloride, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina Wheat Flour. Cheese: Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese And Modified Cornstarch (Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes], Modified Cornstarch, Nonfat Milk, Flavors).
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
First the price for frozen lasagne is ridiculous. Next after shilling out way to much I was so disappointed in this meal. I felt like there was no flavor and it was just overall disappointing. I wasn't expecting restaurant quality by any means but I feel like a paid a restaurant price for crap.
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
I used to try and make my own lasagna until I tried Stouffers lasagna. It is amazing! It is a little pricey but if you tried to make your own you would end up spending more on ingredients than you would if you bought the Stouffers. This lasagna is so full of flavor, I highly recommend.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
This is the perfect quick frozen meal on hectic nights! It tastes delicious and requires little effort! My entire family loves it! Add in a salad, a side of fruit or another vegetable choice and we have a great nutritious meal!
Jade J.
I love these things! I take them for an easy lunch, they do take a little while to cook in comparison to some other brands but by far THE BEST I usually get mine from Walmart but I have gotten them at the dollar general near my work they're much cheaper than eating out
Davina L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love making this dish when I don't feel like cooking after a long day of school and work! Very affordable and feeds everyone in the family! Can be bought at most grocery stores and wal mart. I'm a repeat buyer of this product!
Ashley C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Stouffer's has always been great! I Love Their Pastas ! We've had Stouffer's lasagna since I was little , it has always been amazing and will continue to be in my family for years and years !
Jodi F.
Corinth, TX
Easy, wonderful, and filling! Everyone at my table loves this lasagna. It’s quicker and cheaper to make this instead of homemade and the kicker is you can not tell!
Mrs💕Dustin P.
Hedgesville, WV
Love the lasagna in this brand, love you can just put in oven do the things I gotta do while its cooking and its always amazing, perfected amount of sauce and cheese
👑Natiasha H.
Flint , MI
BEST THING EVER!  Frozen food that is amazing rather if its made in microwave or oven. Taste like the real deal. some may say pricey but for the fresh taste its worth it no more than 4-5 dollars. They also come in family portions...yummm...next time you see it  in the frozen section just go ahead and pick it up. Treat yourself.
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
My grandmother would always buy this for me while I was a kid. Before I learned how to make my own lasagna, Stouffer's was my go-to brand. I love these and the mac and cheese. It is the second closest thing you'll get to homemade on the market. I am overall satisfied and recommend it for every home.