Stouffer's Cheesy Chicken Parmesan

Stouffer's Bowl-Fulls Cheesy Chicken Parmesan Frozen Meal offers a quick, easy solution for lunch or dinner. This Stouffer's frozen entree includes breaded white meat chicken with pasta and marinara sauce topped with mozzarella cheese. This classic chicken and pasta dish is sure to satisfy every taste bud. The breaded chicken bowl offers 27 grams of protein per serving. Stouffer's frozen dinner is easy to prepare in the microwave, making this chicken and pasta ideal for an easy dinner when you're short on time. Keep Stouffers chicken Parmesan bowl frozen until you're ready to enjoy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stouffer's Cheesy Chicken Parmesan!
Makaylee B.
Rose City, MI
Stouffer's Cheesy Chicken Parmesan uploaded by Makaylee B.
The box makes it look really good but when you’re don’t cooking it, it doesn’t look very appealing. It actually is pretty good though! Could use some more cheese.
Emily  H.
Charles City, IA
If I could give this a zero I would. DISGUSTING. I work from home and needed a quick meal for my breaks and I’m so disappointed I picked this up. The chicken is rubbery and looks like mush. It tastes rotten. I had my husband try it to make sure I wasn’t crazy and he spat it back out. Honestly the worst meal I’ve ever had.
Heather T.
I really love this products and it’s actually what got me hooked on all of the bowl fulls!

Looking for your answer?