Stouffer's Bourbon Steak uploaded by Gabrielle m.

BY STOUFFER'S #88 in Frozen Entrees

Sweet Potatoes, Cooked Braised Prime Rib Beef Steak Strips And Modified Corn Starch Product Caramel Color Added (Beef, Beef Broth, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Sodium Phosphates, Dextrose, Caramel Color, Natural Flavors), Water, Broccoli, Red Bell Peppers, Skim Milk, 2% Or Less Of Brown Sugar, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Soybean Oil, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Onions, Corn Starch, Sugar, Molasses, Sesame Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Garlic, Ginger Puree, Bourbon, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Paprika, Salt, Spices, Chipotle Chili Pepper, Caramel Color, Red Pepper Flakes, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

• What’s the best flavor in this new line?2 Answers
Bailey B.
Marshfield
For a frozen meal this is amazing. It has good flavor and the meat is actually meat like! I eat this meal for lunch at least 1x a week. It takes 8 minutes to heat up which is a lot compared to other frozen meals but well worth it.
Jessica M.
Lake city , FL
10/10 don’t recommend if you are spoiled to yummy food. I️ normally hate frozen entrees cause I️ know they are filled with preservatives and nastiness.. but I️ needed lunch and I️ was hungry. Thinking back I️ would have rather ate a shoe ...
Terri N.
Clinton, MS
I love it ! It taste good and is not expensive. Low calories with a big taste. They were very filling. One of the best microwave dinners I have had and better tasting than the other leading brands.
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
The bourbon steak is pretty good. Be careful not to overheat it. It can be a little drying. But the ingredients are great and it's pretty healthy. Great for a quick and healthy meal.
Monica M.
I love these! They're so delicious and they're better for you than regular tv dinners. The only downside is that like other healthier options they are more expensive.
Gabrielle m.
Jacksonville, FL
I rather enjoyed it. The sweet potatoes mixed with the broccoli bell pepper mix was a unique taste. Now what I can say is that I expwcted it to be like a triplate. And what I mean by that is that I expected everything to be separated, because of how it looks on the box. Imma need them to separate it, and give people the option rather they want to explore the sweet and savory with the veggies and sweet potato or rather enjoy them separately. I enjoyed the meal and it did indeed keep me satisfied till dinner. 27 wholesome grams of protein whooo.
Marlesia W.
well well what can i say about this? first off i really didn't enjoy the potatoes like i thought i was but it was an unique flavor. the meat was really good but i think they should have had rice or just some regular mashed potato than the sweet potato.
Nae N.
Man they messed up some perfectly good potatoes. They are good without the vegetables in them but the meat was good enough so that's all I had eaten from it.
ROLL HARD E.
Indianapolis
This is a great business. The customer service is great. Theyre very clean & very quick! Not too pricey! Highly recommend.
abouzzi M.
biougra , bd med 5 libreirie al moustakbal
MY NAME IS Mohamed ABOUZZI FROM MOROCCO I'M AYOUTUBER-BLOGGER , I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL  AND INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE WITH  ALSO TWITTER ANDBLOGGER  . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be sohappy to review your products in my account  and share it with myfollowers

I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest blog post review

I'm waiting for you
Ashley C.
What’s the best flavor in this new line?