BY STOUFFER'S

Cooked Chicken Breast Fillets (Chicken Breast Fillets, Water, Brown Sugar, Carrageenan, Modified Food Starch, Canola Oil, Chicken Flavor [Dried Chicken Broth, Chicken Powder, Flavor, Salt], Sodium Phosphates, White Pepper, Salt, Paprika), Potatoes, Water, Cream, 2% Or Less Of Chicken Broth, Skim Milk, Onions, Modified Food Starch, Chicken Fat, Salt, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk, Enzymes), Bleached Wheat Flour, Soybean Oil, Maltodextrin, Mono- & Diglycerides, Caramel Color, Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Flavor, Enzyme Modified Butterfat), Spices, Chicken And Chicken Broth (Water, Chicken Broth), Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Carrageenan, Cultured Whey, Potassium Chloride, Dried Garlic, Natural Flavors, Onion Powder, Soy Sauce (Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Xanthan Gum, Turmeric, Dextrose, Annatto & Turmeric Color.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Buy on Jet.com
Adrienne H.
Hamilton, OH
Awesome taste and so filing! Grab a couple of these at.a time! I enjoy strouffers because you don't lose out on flavor just because it's a frozen meal
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite frozen dinners. You have to heat it in the oven for the best taste.
Danielle S.
Moon Township, PA
Go to comfort food. Super yummy and simple to make. It has better taste compared to any frozen meals. I get this regularly at walmart. It's chicken mashed potatoes and some gravy just such a home felt meal.
Chrissy W.
Caseyville , IL
Foodie Expert
Omg these are absolutely amazingly delicious ! I'm not just saying that either ! They are my favorite ! I just wish they came in bigger portions or family size ! This food takes my taste buds on a journey lol
Melinda H.
I keep a few Stouffers in the freezer for emergency meals when the day has not allowed cooking. Stouffers are very good. Priced higher than lean cuisine, they are larger, and good quality
Nicole M.
wausau, WI
This is one of my favorite TV dinners I go for when I need something quick and hot. the baked chicken is arguably better for you than fried, and the gravy and mashed potatoes are tasty, too!
Tiffany T.
Bleh. I guess I shouldn't expect much from a frozen microwave dinner, but I think these are so gross. It tastes like cardboard and is mushy.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
Foodie Expert
Very tasty. Ive made them many many times and they're always a hit with my family. I eat them quite often. Very good
Kiancee  S.
Foodie Expert
These are the only TV dinners we but in my house! They taste amazing. You don't need to add any seasoning it's filling.
heather m.
east Liverpool
Foodie Expert
I love these easy to make meals they are the best when you don’t have much time and need dinner in a hurry!