Stouffer's Bacon & Egg Scramble

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stouffer's Bacon & Egg Scramble!
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
exactly how I want to start my morning. I normally make my own breakfast casserole but this is perfect when dad is stuck home with the kids on a snow day
Rocio V.
Hollywood, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
It is Sunday morning, and all you want to do is eat a delicious breakfast, well thats how we do it. We have those on case of emergency, we absolutely love them, easy to prepare Nd you will enjoy the best breakfast ever. Easy and fast, what else can you ask for!
Jordan T.
Garner, NC
Probably the most disgusting thing I have ever put into my mouth to-date. Very disappointed with the entire entree. Breakfast foods are hard to mess-up, but they somehow seemed to make a delicious food combo into a terrible ticking time bomb with the result being you over the toilet.
Candice C.
Dallas, TX
This is my go to on the go meal. This is affordable and very filling. Keeps me full for a minute. Taste amazing and smells good! I purchase these at Walmart because they have better prices. I will definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Ashley M.
Rogers, AR
Yummy! Theses are awesome. They taste homemade and are so easy to prepare. It taste like it was made from scratch.

Looking for your answer?