BY STOTT PILATES

Challenge Your Strength And Jumpstart Your Metabolism With An Intense Medicine Ball Workout. Whether Used For Athletic Conditioning Or General Strength Training, These Balls Can Be Used In Multiple Exercise Methods To Improve Coordination, Balance And Cardiovascular Endurance, As Well As Strengthen Core, Upper And Lower Body. see more...

Grace D.
Westfield
I workout at my local track and this product is really affordable and well for that! I an 8 pound and 10 pound and it is really effective! I do ball slams, throw them etc. then I can throw them in my car and they do not take up much room! I recommend for anyone who doesn't have a gym membership
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This medicine ball is great to help tone abs. It is not too heavy but not too late. I have used it when working out and have seen a difference. I recommend to anyone.
Rachelle B.
Waterford, MI
Great medicine ball. I use this for an ab work out during my yoga practice. Also great for Pilates. Gives you a great core work out. Texture on the ball provides great grip.
Laura M.
Kittanning, PA
This medicine ball has a textured surface that keeps it in your hands and won't slip! Easy to use. Perfect for integrating into yoga and easy strength training exercises.
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
This is great to use to help tone abs and get ready for beach season! It is not too heavy that it makes the workouts difficult, but is enough weight to help tone.
Amalee K.
Fairhope, AL
Medicine balls are a great way to in incorporate weights into your workout. Just be careful lifting them they are still weights. They really optimize your results
Indiana L.
I love using medicine balls to workout! They're so great for ab exercises! I feel like I get so much more out of my workout when I'm using a medicine ball.
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I'm a huge fan of this medicine ball. It's great for working out your abs and core. It's not too heavy, not too light. I would definitely recommend it.
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
I love using these at the gym especially for my ab workouts!it really adds extra weight to ur body to help you achieve those results!
Adrienne
Loveland, OH
Love using medicine balls! It works muscles I didn't even know I had! I would definitely recommend adding this to your workout!