BY STOTT PILATES

Made From Durable And Resilient Eva Foam, Our Premium Studioquality Foam Roller&Trade; Is Available In Various Sizes And Colors. The Foam Roller&Trade; Deluxe Improves Strength, Flexibility, Balance And Coordination. Exercises Incorporate Movements While Sitting, Standing And Lying Down. Rounded Corners On The Foam Roller&Trade; Add To The Comfort Level. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
I use this in pilates and it really helps to stetch out my spin. It also works well after I run I always roll out my legs and it really helps with soreness.
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
State Center, IA
Favorite thing to use after leg day or back day to speed up the recovery process and reduce soreness. The pain during is intense but after it feels so much better
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, MA
Well worth the money. I use this before and after gym workouts and even before and after pole dancing classes. Perfect size!
veronique b.
veronique b.
Columbia, SC
My Pilates instructor suggested this item to loosen my tight chest muscle. It comes with a link to download additional exercises as it can be used for many more exercises.
Jerlisa B.
Jerlisa B.
Pain is temporary but the relief after utilizing this over sore muscles is amazing! You can get a full body message in the comfort of your own home from this sucker!..If you're big on running or lifting this will be your best friend...
Megan W.
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
This (and ice) are my favorite post run friends. There is nothing worse than being stiff and sore after a long run and this pulls all of the tension out of my muscles.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Maple Valley, WA
It seems dramatic, but this foam roller has saved my life. I sit at a desk all day and do not boast the best posture in town so when I come home and lay on this I can feel my spine stretching and feeling much better. I lay with the roller right under my spine for about 5 minutes every night and have even noticed a reduction in my headaches. It is also good for stretching out muscles if you are a runner or athlete
Evelyn Renata R.
Evelyn Renata R.
TUCSON , AZ
Favorite thing to use after a work out, I love how the foam roller helps me to recover and not feel the soreness afterwards that much from the work out. it is really helpful to roll after a workout you prevent from getting knots in your muscles and me it feels good in my back helps it crack and my spine to be in place. It just great!
stephanie c.
stephanie c.
I love this after a rough workout! This will sooth all pain will help with recovery! They also come in different colors and sizes