STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Supritha S.

BY STOTT PILATES #4 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it!" in 5 reviews
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton, CA
I enjoy this mat. I use it frequently and have experienced no problems. I don't have a good grip when I recently lotion my hands, but that is the only issue I have run into. It is easy to clean and isn't ridiculously expensive.
Christina S.
MOUNT PEARL, NL
This is a fantastic yoga mat. The best I've ever owned. Its so durable and soft to lie on. Its really easy to clean as well. Fits its all yoga straps for easy carrying. Mine is purple and blue and I just love the color.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
I love eco friendly products so I got this mat for the kitchen because I care about the environment and I don't want anything I'm using to harm the environment
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Love this yoga mat! Plenty of room for activities and great quality for the price! Would recommend!
Annie N.
Lawndale, CA
I've been searching for the best fitness equipment and this by far has been on of the best. I get such a great workout from using this and would recommend this to my friends.
sarah s.
Clint, TX
Yoga is my thing and this matt makes it great just because is eco friendly i love how it feels and the price is so worth it just because earth is our home and need to take care of it .
Brooklyn A.
I like these they are really comfortable and great for the outdoors with pretty colors
Chanel D.
Fort Erie, ON
I love yoga; and I love that I have an Eco friendly matt! It's very comfortable and is great for my knees, hands and feet. It more than met my expectations but it did get dirty very fast (I do yoga classes outside)
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Omg I love this yoga Matt it is so thick and padded. I can easily do yoga on my tile floor with zero problems. I use this to do all my workouts on at home. This is a super thick super comfy yoga mat. I very highly recommend this yoga/Pilates mat.
Elena H.
Fredericksburg, TX
Although I really enjoy using this mat, I typically prefer a thicker one! This mat was a little out of my personal budget but worth it. It is decently easy to clean and I like its eco-friendly components. I would like to try this mat in a thicker style.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Were can i buy one..
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is yoga mat really worth buying?
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Camelia G.