Add a Photo

By STOTT PILATES
#5 in Yoga Mats & Equipment
This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat...
Photos (3)
Jacquetta H.
Jacquetta H.
I love this on to go work out mat and i absolutely love the color and comfort of the mat. me and my mom share this mat sometimes.
Julia S.
Julia S.
This is a fabulous yoga mat. It has enough padding and doesn't slip and slide on the floor. It's very durable.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
I am a huge yoga person and this mat is my favorite out of the many I have tried. It never slips on me and that had been a problem I occurred in the past with others. 5 stars!
Maia S.
Maia S.
Sylvania, OH
I love this mat!!! The colors are bright and it looks cool😁😀☺😊😃😄😁😀☺😊😃😄😆😁😀☺😊😃😄😆😁😀☺😊😃😄😆😁😀☺😊😃😄😆
Joyful s.
Joyful s.
Lincoln , Ne
Good thick mat. Holds up well. Nice feel and not slippery. Plus nice to not kill the environment.
Becca R.
Becca R.
Lawrence, MA
I actually use this yoga mat when stretching after zumba .. It's nice and cushiony and it doesn't slip as you're moving around.
Kayla ..
Kayla ..
This is the best yoga mat I have ever used in my life! It is very comfortable to sit/stand on for a long period of time.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
This is a decent mat and a nice size. I love that it is eco friendly and super soft. I think the price is a little high but the quality is nice.
Karli C.
Karli C.
Lake Villa, IL
This is the BEST yoga mat I have ever used! They come in very cute colors. I use the mat for regular and hot yoga as well. It may be pricey, but it is definitely worth it! They offer free shipping online as well which is nice. I have the carry case for the yoga mat as well. I bought the large towel for hot yoga with it.
Charlotte K.
Charlotte K.
Montclair, NJ
If Lululemon products were available at a lower price point, I would have loads of them. This is a great mat, however, and well worth the extra money if yoga is something you actively practice. What I love the most about it is that it's so lightweight that it's easy to lug around if I'm going from yoga to errand running. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for a high quality mat for practice!
Erica C.
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Supritha S.
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA
Wat do u guys prefure to use it for? yoga or pilates?
Camelia G.