STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Supritha S.STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Shannon

BY STOTT PILATES #6 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat... see more...

STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat
  • "I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it!" in 5 reviews
Anita R.
Anita R.
South Richmond Hill, NY
The thickness makes this a fantastic Pilates/yoga mat - it can take complex moves and greater impact. For a eco-friendly mat it can stand up to other mats made from toxic ingredients.
Lupe C.
Lupe C.
Love the way this feels when doing yoga
Kandace K.
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA
Great for pilates and if you don't want to use the floor this matt is squishy and amazing
Yangchen G.
Yangchen G.
West New York, NJ
Light weight, amazing colors, perfect for someone who has to travel to do yoga. I really love mine. I also love how easy it is to fold it up and go.
Tustin, CA
I love that is pink so its very my style...
Shannon
Shannon
st.charles, MI
Love this! and love that its eco friendly
Kat F.
Kat F.
Rochester, MA
Very nice matt, I use mine for yoga. I believe you can find it cheaper online though!!
Jessie D.
Jessie D.
Wayne, PA
You don't have to do yoga to have a yoga mat. Everyone should have this! It's comfortable and eco friendly.
Tabatha B.
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
I looked around at many eco yoga mats and after testing out numerous expensive types, I settled on this one. It is perfect for both yoga and pilates, it has a longer base, so it never feels constricting in size, and it has a thick feel, so you can do back rolls or sit ups with no pain, even on stone flooring. I haven't decided which side I prefer the most, the darker blue is rougher but grippier, and the lighter purple is very soft to the touch so it feels nicer...I vary them by workout. It has no smell, such a pleasant change from most mats, and it is green, so you can follow your practice knowing you are doing good for yourself and the environment.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love this mat! I have several mats but this is my favorite one. It rolls up so easily, and is light weight. I can take it where ever I travel and it stores wells. I also like the comfort of the mat.
Tustin, CA
Were can i buy one..
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is yoga mat really worth buying?
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Camelia G.