STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Supritha S.

BY STOTT PILATES #6 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it!" in 5 reviews
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Kansas City, MO
The color shade is perfect and I use this for my yoga class, and it does the job perfectly! It makes me feel good that I can use a product like this that is recyclable and good for the planet.
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Baltimore, MD
love it! its not too flat its not too thick! it is perfect for yoga.
Meredith N.
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va
I love my pilates mat. It's a nice change from my thinner yoga mat. It's thickness is friendly to us boney ones!
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
It does feel good too use better than all plastic..I have for 6 mos. good as new
Diana V.
Diana V.
Its very comfortable and its not like other mats where you're standing on it for a while and you start to feel the cold ground under it.
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
San Francisco , CA
Looks very comfy but I love the one I have and until something happens to it
will not be purchasing another.
Dawna J.
Dawna J.
Randolph, MA
I use this mat to do my Pilates in the morning. This may is very convent and it is Eco-friendly which is a plus in my book.
Lakesha H.
Lakesha H.
I like that it has two different surfaces.
Leigh Anne P.
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
I love it! its not too flat its not too thick! it is perfect for yoga or pilates!
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Newtown, PA
I love this mat for working out! I do yoga and floor exercises and it adds great support and doesn't slide around
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Were can i buy one..
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is yoga mat really worth buying?
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Camelia G.