Add a Photo

By STOTT PILATES
#6 in Yoga Mats & Equipment
This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat...
Photos (3)
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
San Diego, CA

A must have for anyone who is trying pilates or yoga
Nikole T.
Nikole T.
San Gabriel, CA

I'm looking to buy a mat and this one sounds like the perfect one.
Meredith D.
Meredith D.
Lexington, KY

Great yoga mat!! Love this!
Nyssa P.
Nyssa P.
Saint Paul, MN

Great yoga mat for if you travel a lot or if you have to bring your yoga mat with you do your yoga or Pilates class. It's not overly thick and squishy but still comfortable rolls up Nice and compact rate for on the go purposes.
Chiky N.
Chiky N.

Life changing!!! This mat is amazing! You definitely need this mat for your daily workout #newyearnewmat #newyearnewme 🙂🙂
Allison C.
Allison C.

I love love love the Pilates mat! I also do yoga on my Pilates mat! It's awesome and pretty affordable too!
Karisma A.
Karisma A.

I really like the stott pilates mat. I love that is it eco friendly, and i also like to use it for yoga as well. Its comfortable and does slip and slide out of place.
trish s.
trish s.
Souderton, PA

I bought this at Target because my old mat got pretty gross from collecting dust and dirt from using it so much. This mat seems to keep dirt and grim off rather well compared to other mats! I don't slip, it's soft and it doesn't get gross with sweat. It has just enough cushion for my back! I love it!
Jacquetta H.
Jacquetta H.

I love this on to go work out mat and i absolutely love the color and comfort of the mat. me and my mom share this mat sometimes.
Julia S.
Julia S.

This is a fabulous yoga mat. It has enough padding and doesn't slip and slide on the floor. It's very durable.
Erica C.

Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Supritha S.
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA

Wat do u guys prefure to use it for? yoga or pilates?
Camelia G.