Add a Photo

By STOTT PILATES
#5 in Yoga Mats & Equipment
This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat...
Photos (3)
Karisma A.
Karisma A.

I really like the stott pilates mat. I love that is it eco friendly, and i also like to use it for yoga as well. Its comfortable and does slip and slide out of place.
trish s.
trish s.
Souderton, PA

I bought this at Target because my old mat got pretty gross from collecting dust and dirt from using it so much. This mat seems to keep dirt and grim off rather well compared to other mats! I don't slip, it's soft and it doesn't get gross with sweat. It has just enough cushion for my back! I love it!
Jacquetta H.
Jacquetta H.

I love this on to go work out mat and i absolutely love the color and comfort of the mat. me and my mom share this mat sometimes.
Julia S.
Julia S.

This is a fabulous yoga mat. It has enough padding and doesn't slip and slide on the floor. It's very durable.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA

I am a huge yoga person and this mat is my favorite out of the many I have tried. It never slips on me and that had been a problem I occurred in the past with others. 5 stars!
Maia S.
Maia S.
Sylvania, OH

I love this mat!!! The colors are bright and it looks cool😁😀☺😊😃😄😁😀☺😊😃😄😆😁😀☺😊😃😄😆😁😀☺😊😃😄😆😁😀☺😊😃😄😆
Joyful s.
Joyful s.
Lincoln , Ne

Good thick mat. Holds up well. Nice feel and not slippery. Plus nice to not kill the environment.
Becca R.
Becca R.
Lawrence, MA

I actually use this yoga mat when stretching after zumba .. It's nice and cushiony and it doesn't slip as you're moving around.
Kayla ..
Kayla ..

This is the best yoga mat I have ever used in my life! It is very comfortable to sit/stand on for a long period of time.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN

This is a decent mat and a nice size. I love that it is eco friendly and super soft. I think the price is a little high but the quality is nice.
Erica C.

Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Supritha S.
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA

Wat do u guys prefure to use it for? yoga or pilates?
Camelia G.