STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Supritha S.STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Shannon

BY STOTT PILATES #6 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat... see more...

STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat
  • "I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it!" in 5 reviews
Charlotte K.
Charlotte K.
Montclair, NJ
If Lululemon products were available at a lower price point, I would have loads of them. This is a great mat, however, and well worth the extra money if yoga is something you actively practice. What I love the most about it is that it's so lightweight that it's easy to lug around if I'm going from yoga to errand running. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for a high quality mat for practice!
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , Ny
Looks very very comfy
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Irmo, South Carolina
I love this mat because it easily rolls up and is light to carry around. I have a strap to go with mine and it is perfect.
Jaemi P.
Jaemi P.
Aurora, CO
It's the perfect size and does not have that gross plastic feel to it.
Judith M.
Judith M.
I love my mat. When I can't hit the gym I can always exercise from home and I don't have to worry about my mat moving or hurting the environment!
Dene K.
Dene K.
Lancaster, NY
Comfy and cute!! Eco-friendly is def a plus!!
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl
These are great. usually mats are like cardboard but this is actually soft and squishy and great to use.
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
San Francisco, CA
Looks very comfy but I love the one I have and until something happens to it
will not be purchasing another.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Its very comfortable and its not like other mats where you're standing on it for a while and you start to feel the cold ground under it.
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
It does feel good too use better than all plastic..I have for 6 mos. good as new
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Were can i buy one..
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is yoga mat really worth buying?
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Camelia G.