Add a Photo

By STOTT PILATES
#5 in Yoga Mats & Equipment
This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat...
Photos (3)
Colin J.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
I bought this to motivate me to stick with my p90x routine. I got one in a bright blue color. I keep it in the corner of my room to remind that I have to workout whenever I get the opportunity.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Garner, NC
This makes floor exercises much easier and comfortable.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Boca Raton, FL
I really like these. It's ecologically low-impact, doesn't have that new plastic smell, and is thicker and longer than most, so I never find my head hanging off the end. I like its textural feel amazing, each side has its own feel, with the darker side providing a more grippy harder touch, and the lighter side is softer, with wavy ribbing. Great product
Kalei L.
Kalei L.
When I am doing Pilates, yoga or any floor exercises, this is perfect. I am 5 foot 7 so it's long enough to fit my height & it's super comfortable. Most yoga mats are great though!
Samantha r.
Samantha r.
Nyssa P.
Nyssa P.
Saint Paul, MN
Great yoga mat for if you travel a lot or if you have to bring your yoga mat with you do your yoga or Pilates class. It's not overly thick and squishy but still comfortable rolls up Nice and compact rate for on the go purposes.
Chiky N.
Chiky N.
Life changing!!! This mat is amazing! You definitely need this mat for your daily workout #newyearnewmat #newyearnewme 🙂🙂
Allison C.
Allison C.
I love love love the Pilates mat! I also do yoga on my Pilates mat! It's awesome and pretty affordable too!
Karisma A.
Karisma A.
I really like the stott pilates mat. I love that is it eco friendly, and i also like to use it for yoga as well. Its comfortable and does slip and slide out of place.
trish s.
trish s.
souderton, PA
I bought this at Target because my old mat got pretty gross from collecting dust and dirt from using it so much. This mat seems to keep dirt and grim off rather well compared to other mats! I don't slip, it's soft and it doesn't get gross with sweat. It has just enough cushion for my back! I love it!
Erica C.
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Supritha S.
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA
Wat do u guys prefure to use it for? yoga or pilates?
Camelia G.