STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Supritha S.STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Shannon

BY STOTT PILATES #6 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat... see more...

STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat
  • "I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it!" in 5 reviews
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
San Francisco , CA
Looks very comfy but I love the one I have and until something happens to it
will not be purchasing another.
Dawna J.
Dawna J.
Randolph, MA
I use this mat to do my Pilates in the morning. This may is very convent and it is Eco-friendly which is a plus in my book.
Lakesha H.
Lakesha H.
I like that it has two different surfaces.
Leigh Anne P.
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
I love it! its not too flat its not too thick! it is perfect for yoga or pilates!
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Newtown, PA
I love this mat for working out! I do yoga and floor exercises and it adds great support and doesn't slide around
Melissa
Melissa
orland, CA
Its ok like it cuz its pink
Kam r.
Kam r.
Eugene, OR
This is a great, eco-friendly mat and i just love it!! :D
Meredith D.
Meredith D.
Lexington, KY
Great yoga mat!! Love this!
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Newport News, VA
I'm always looking for a great new mat. This is eco friendly, which makes me feel better about spending a little extra money on it. It's thick and comfy as well, which helps with more difficult poses.
Denise S.
Denise S.
South River, NJ
Love the size and feel of this mat
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Were can i buy one..
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is yoga mat really worth buying?
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Camelia G.