Add a Photo

By STOTT PILATES
#6 in Yoga Mats & Equipment
This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat...
Photos (3)
Kam r.
Kam r.
Eugene, OR

This is a great, eco-friendly mat and i just love it!! :D
Melissa
Melissa
orland, CA

Its ok like it cuz its pink
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Newtown, PA

I love this mat for working out! I do yoga and floor exercises and it adds great support and doesn't slide around
Leigh Anne P.
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY

I love it! its not too flat its not too thick! it is perfect for yoga or pilates!
Lakesha H.
Lakesha H.

I like that it has two different surfaces.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Fisherville, KY

This mat doesn't slip like others and keeps sweat off very well. However, small specs of various dust and other household things get stuck on the surface constantly. Cleaning the mat isn't as easy as other mats of similar make.
Dawna J.
Dawna J.
Randolph, MA

I use this mat to do my Pilates in the morning. This may is very convent and it is Eco-friendly which is a plus in my book.
Anna H.
Anna H.

I love Yoga and I love that I can now be eco friendly as I work out. It doesn't slip is large enough for an average person and works great! No issues I have been using it for a few months now!
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
San Francisco, CA

Looks very comfy but I love the one I have and until something happens to it
will not be purchasing another.
Diana V.
Diana V.

Its very comfortable and its not like other mats where you're standing on it for a while and you start to feel the cold ground under it.
Erica C.

Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Supritha S.
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA

Wat do u guys prefure to use it for? yoga or pilates?
Camelia G.