STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Supritha S.

BY STOTT PILATES #3 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it!" in 5 reviews
Chiky N.
Life changing!!! This mat is amazing! You definitely need this mat for your daily workout #newyearnewmat #newyearnewme 🙂🙂
Thalia G.
N Las Vegas , NV
I love this mat it is perfect for yoga and the colors are beautiful and peaceful ! It works great can be a little pricey
Kayla ..
This is the best yoga mat I have ever used in my life! It is very comfortable to sit/stand on for a long period of time.
Rachelle B.
Waterford, MI
Great yoga mat and I love that it is Eco friendly. Does everything I need it to do. No complaints. Definitely recommend.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Wonderful place woth a great cause really enjoy having these around us locally. They help alot of people all the time
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va
I love my pilates mat. It's a nice change from my thinner yoga mat. It's thickness is friendly to us boney ones!
Jessica Z.
Newtown, PA
I love this mat for working out! I do yoga and floor exercises and it adds great support and doesn't slide around
Juliya G.
Bowling Green, KY
This mat is not only comfy and soft but it's eco-friendly too! If you need more support, just double roll it =]
Alexandra M.
Riverside, CA
I love this mat. I use it everyday for yoga. it makes me feel good that once its worn out its 100% recyclable
Julia S.
This is a fabulous yoga mat. It has enough padding and doesn't slip and slide on the floor. It's very durable.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Were can i buy one..
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is yoga mat really worth buying?
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Camelia G.