STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Supritha S.STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Shannon

BY STOTT PILATES #6 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat... see more...

STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat
  • "I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it!" in 5 reviews
Kam r.
Kam r.
Eugene, OR
This is a great, eco-friendly mat and i just love it!! :D
Meredith D.
Meredith D.
Lexington, KY
Great yoga mat!! Love this!
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Newport News, VA
I'm always looking for a great new mat. This is eco friendly, which makes me feel better about spending a little extra money on it. It's thick and comfy as well, which helps with more difficult poses.
Denise S.
Denise S.
South River, NJ
Love the size and feel of this mat
Julianna G.
Julianna G.
As a dancer I have always loved yoga! Having a good mat is very important as you first start out to insure comfort and ultimate enjoyment! After you practice for awhile the mat is just an additive to the sport!
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA
It doesn't have that weird plastic smell. I don't use this for Pilates per se but I do use this mat for yoga. And it works really well for that because it doesn't slip around.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it! It is softer than any other mat I've had in the past, and I love that it's made for Pilates! It is my favorite type of exercise, but unfortunately there is nowhere near me that offers it. I practice it at home occasionally, and this mat is the perfect place to do so!
Supritha S.
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA
I lov this mat,,, i m regular to my yoga class n this is always ready waiting for me to pic it up
Maia M.
Maia M.
I really hated the yoga mat I had up until 2 weeks ago. When I found this I was all like GLORAYYYYYYYYYYY!!! It's so comfy and it made yoga so much more relaxing. If your into Pilates or yoga this is the mat for you. I use mine almost everyday and I love it to pieces. I even brought a back up one. I don't know what I'd do without it.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Lynchburg, VA
I love that its pink and girly but also eco friendly, my fave combo.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Were can i buy one..
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is yoga mat really worth buying?
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Camelia G.