STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Supritha S.STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Shannon

BY STOTT PILATES #6 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat... see more...

STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat
  • "I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it!" in 5 reviews
Kalei L.
Kalei L.
When I am doing Pilates, yoga or any floor exercises, this is perfect. I am 5 foot 7 so it's long enough to fit my height & it's super comfortable. Most yoga mats are great though!
Samantha r.
Samantha r.
Boca Raton, FL
I really like these. It's ecologically low-impact, doesn't have that new plastic smell, and is thicker and longer than most, so I never find my head hanging off the end. I like its textural feel amazing, each side has its own feel, with the darker side providing a more grippy harder touch, and the lighter side is softer, with wavy ribbing. Great product
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Garner, NC
This makes floor exercises much easier and comfortable.
Colin J.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
I bought this to motivate me to stick with my p90x routine. I got one in a bright blue color. I keep it in the corner of my room to remind that I have to workout whenever I get the opportunity.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Kansas City, MO
The color shade is perfect and I use this for my yoga class, and it does the job perfectly! It makes me feel good that I can use a product like this that is recyclable and good for the planet.
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Baltimore, MD
love it! its not too flat its not too thick! it is perfect for yoga.
Meredith N.
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va
I love my pilates mat. It's a nice change from my thinner yoga mat. It's thickness is friendly to us boney ones!
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
It does feel good too use better than all plastic..I have for 6 mos. good as new
Diana V.
Its very comfortable and its not like other mats where you're standing on it for a while and you start to feel the cold ground under it.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Were can i buy one..
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is yoga mat really worth buying?
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Camelia G.