Add a Photo

By STOTT PILATES
#5 in Yoga Mats & Equipment
This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat...
Photos (3)
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it! It is softer than any other mat I've had in the past, and I love that it's made for Pilates! It is my favorite type of exercise, but unfortunately there is nowhere near me that offers it. I practice it at home occasionally, and this mat is the perfect place to do so!
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA
It doesn't have that weird plastic smell. I don't use this for Pilates per se but I do use this mat for yoga. And it works really well for that because it doesn't slip around.
Julianna G.
Julianna G.
As a dancer I have always loved yoga! Having a good mat is very important as you first start out to insure comfort and ultimate enjoyment! After you practice for awhile the mat is just an additive to the sport!
Denise S.
Denise S.
South River, NJ
Love the size and feel of this mat
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Newport News, VA
I'm always looking for a great new mat. This is eco friendly, which makes me feel better about spending a little extra money on it. It's thick and comfy as well, which helps with more difficult poses.
Meredith D.
Meredith D.
Lexington, KY
Great yoga mat!! Love this!
Kam r.
Kam r.
Eugene, OR
This is a great, eco-friendly mat and i just love it!! :D
Melissa
Melissa
orland, CA
Its ok like it cuz its pink
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Newtown, PA
I love this mat for working out! I do yoga and floor exercises and it adds great support and doesn't slide around
Leigh Anne P.
Leigh Anne P.
Wildwood, MO
I love it! its not too flat its not too thick! it is perfect for yoga or pilates!
Erica C.
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Supritha S.
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA
Wat do u guys prefure to use it for? yoga or pilates?
Camelia G.