STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Supritha S.STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Shannon

BY STOTT PILATES #6 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat... see more...

• Is yoga mat really worth buying?Yes . It makes it more comfort... 12 Answers
  • How long does this mat typically last...About a year 1 Answers
  • Is this good? Does it come in purple?I actually found one in purple... 1 Answers
Photos (3)
  • "I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it!" in 5 reviews
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it! It is softer than any other mat I've had in the past, and I love that it's made for Pilates! It is my favorite type of exercise, but unfortunately there is nowhere near me that offers it. I practice it at home occasionally, and this mat is the perfect place to do so!
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA
It doesn't have that weird plastic smell. I don't use this for Pilates per se but I do use this mat for yoga. And it works really well for that because it doesn't slip around.
Julianna G.
Julianna G.
As a dancer I have always loved yoga! Having a good mat is very important as you first start out to insure comfort and ultimate enjoyment! After you practice for awhile the mat is just an additive to the sport!
Denise S.
Denise S.
South River, NJ
Love the size and feel of this mat
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Newport News, VA
I'm always looking for a great new mat. This is eco friendly, which makes me feel better about spending a little extra money on it. It's thick and comfy as well, which helps with more difficult poses.
Samantha r.
Samantha r.
When I am doing Pilates, yoga or any floor exercises, this is perfect. I am 5 foot 7 so it's long enough to fit my height & it's super comfortable. Most yoga mats are great though!
Nyssa P.
Nyssa P.
Saint Paul, MN
Great yoga mat for if you travel a lot or if you have to bring your yoga mat with you do your yoga or Pilates class. It's not overly thick and squishy but still comfortable rolls up Nice and compact rate for on the go purposes.
Chiky N.
Chiky N.
Life changing!!! This mat is amazing! You definitely need this mat for your daily workout #newyearnewmat #newyearnewme 🙂🙂
Allison C.
Allison C.
I love love love the Pilates mat! I also do yoga on my Pilates mat! It's awesome and pretty affordable too!
Karisma A.
Karisma A.
I really like the stott pilates mat. I love that is it eco friendly, and i also like to use it for yoga as well. Its comfortable and does slip and slide out of place.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Were can i buy one..
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is yoga mat really worth buying?
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Camelia G.