Add a Photo

By STOTT PILATES
#5 in Yoga Mats & Equipment
This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat...
Photos (3)
Tustin, CA

I love that is pink so its very my style...
Yangchen G.
Yangchen G.
West New York, NJ

Light weight, amazing colors, perfect for someone who has to travel to do yoga. I really love mine. I also love how easy it is to fold it up and go.
Kandace K.
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA

Great for pilates and if you don't want to use the floor this matt is squishy and amazing
Lupe C.
Lupe C.

Love the way this feels when doing yoga
Anita R.
Anita R.
South Richmond Hill, NY

The thickness makes this a fantastic Pilates/yoga mat - it can take complex moves and greater impact. For a eco-friendly mat it can stand up to other mats made from toxic ingredients.
Karli C.
Karli C.
Lake Villa, IL

This is the BEST yoga mat I have ever used! They come in very cute colors. I use the mat for regular and hot yoga as well. It may be pricey, but it is definitely worth it! They offer free shipping online as well which is nice. I have the carry case for the yoga mat as well. I bought the large towel for hot yoga with it.
Becca R.
Becca R.
Lawrence, MA

I actually use this yoga mat when stretching after zumba .. It's nice and cushiony and it doesn't slip as you're moving around.
Yajahira P.
Yajahira P.
Los Angeles, CA

A very nice material and very comfortable! you will want to buy more!
Karni T.
Karni T.
Santa Clara, CA

Very cute n Eco-Friendly Mat nice.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Placentia, CA

Love this mat! I have several mats but this is my favorite one. It rolls up so easily, and is light weight. I can take it where ever I travel and it stores wells. I also like the comfort of the mat.
Tustin, CA

Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Supritha S.
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA

Wat do u guys prefure to use it for? yoga or pilates?
Camelia G.