Add a Photo

By STOTT PILATES
#5 in Yoga Mats & Equipment
This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat...
Photos (3)
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Fairfax, VA
Cant really complicate a yoga mat. it works and is good for the environent so its all good in my book
Katie H.
Katie H.
Placentia, CA
Love this mat! I have several mats but this is my favorite one. It rolls up so easily, and is light weight. I can take it where ever I travel and it stores wells. I also like the comfort of the mat.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
WOnderful product. Just don't let your cat near it if he has claws. Mine shredded it:( Bad Kitty!
Jessie D.
Jessie D.
Wayne, PA
You don't have to do yoga to have a yoga mat. Everyone should have this! It's comfortable and eco friendly.
Kat F.
Kat F.
Rochester, MA
Very nice matt, I use mine for yoga. I believe you can find it cheaper online though!!
Shannon
Shannon
st.charles, MI
Love this! and love that its eco friendly
Larissa J.
Larissa J.
Ontario, CA
I love this so much and i am so happy i invested in this product. Thanks again for a great yoga mat.
Yangchen G.
Yangchen G.
West New York, NJ
Light weight, amazing colors, perfect for someone who has to travel to do yoga. I really love mine. I also love how easy it is to fold it up and go.
trish s.
trish s.
souderton, PA
I bought this at Target because my old mat got pretty gross from collecting dust and dirt from using it so much. This mat seems to keep dirt and grim off rather well compared to other mats! I don't slip, it's soft and it doesn't get gross with sweat. It has just enough cushion for my back! I love it!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I have a mat and it is just alright. It is a bit thin and sometimes it slides around on my carpet. I am looking for something of a higher quality.
Erica C.
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Supritha S.
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA
Wat do u guys prefure to use it for? yoga or pilates?
Camelia G.