STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Supritha S.

BY STOTT PILATES #3 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it!" in 5 reviews
Yangchen G.
West New York, NJ
Light weight, amazing colors, perfect for someone who has to travel to do yoga. I really love mine. I also love how easy it is to fold it up and go.
Amanda M.
I have a mat and it is just alright. It is a bit thin and sometimes it slides around on my carpet. I am looking for something of a higher quality.
Chelsea R.
I love the idea of this. I love the colors but what I don't love is the price. I would never spend $40 on a mat when I can get one for way cheaper.
Judith M.
I love my mat. When I can't hit the gym I can always exercise from home and I don't have to worry about my mat moving or hurting the environment!
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
This is a decent mat and a nice size. I love that it is eco friendly and super soft. I think the price is a little high but the quality is nice.
Kristina M.
I love yoga so the fact that I can do yoga and help the environment is something that's important to me. I'm always for anything eco-friendly.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love this pilates eco friendly mat it is comfortable, affordable, and is very plush. I love this mat so much I bought one for my sister.
Diana V.
Its very comfortable and its not like other mats where you're standing on it for a while and you start to feel the cold ground under it.
Angela S.
STOTT Pilates has the best quality Pilates equipment, although they are rather pricey. This mat is not slippery, and nicely padded.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This is really s nice Matt to use and have during your workout it's better then just useing the plain floor and hurting your legs
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Were can i buy one..
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is yoga mat really worth buying?
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Camelia G.