Add a Photo

By STOTT PILATES
#6 in Yoga Mats & Equipment
This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat...
Photos (3)
Aleena S.
Aleena S.
Markham, Ontario

This is attached to my gym shoes. I can't live without this mat. It's thick and very comfortable. It does not move/glide on hardwood, stays firm!
Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.
Bronx, NY

This Pilates mat is great it's thick enough to feel comfortable on a hard floor
Yajahira P.
Yajahira P.
Los Angeles, CA

A very nice material and very comfortable! you will want to buy more!
Karni T.
Karni T.
Santa Clara, CA

Very cute n Eco-Friendly Mat nice.
Juliya G.
Juliya G.
Bowling Green, KY

This mat is not only comfy and soft but it's eco-friendly too! If you need more support, just double roll it =]
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA

Love it very relaxing
Brooke H.
Brooke H.

Personally, I did not like this brand. I found it to be extremely thin and it didn't have a great grip on my wood floor. I found a different brand at Walmart for a cheaper price and it is still much better quality! I do like that it is light weight and has a strap but thats about it. I wouldn't recommend this brand.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.

I love yoga so the fact that I can do yoga and help the environment is something that's important to me. I'm always for anything eco-friendly.
Rachelle B.
Rachelle B.
Waterford , Mi

Great yoga mat and I love that it is Eco friendly. Does everything I need it to do. No complaints. Definitely recommend.
Pradel J.
Pradel J.
Florida

It's soft and she loves it
Erica C.

Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Supritha S.
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA

Wat do u guys prefure to use it for? yoga or pilates?
Camelia G.