STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Supritha S.STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Shannon

BY STOTT PILATES #6 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat... see more...

• Is yoga mat really worth buying?Yes . It makes it more comfort... 12 Answers
  • How long does this mat typically last...About a year 1 Answers
  • Is this good? Does it come in purple?I actually found one in purple... 1 Answers
Photos (3)
  • "I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it!" in 5 reviews
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl
These are great. usually mats are like cardboard but this is actually soft and squishy and great to use.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I have a mat and it is just alright. It is a bit thin and sometimes it slides around on my carpet. I am looking for something of a higher quality.
Kandace K.
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA
Great for pilates and if you don't want to use the floor this matt is squishy and amazing
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
WOnderful product. Just don't let your cat near it if he has claws. Mine shredded it:( Bad Kitty!
Allison C.
Allison C.
I love love love the Pilates mat! I also do yoga on my Pilates mat! It's awesome and pretty affordable too!
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Riverside, CA
I love this mat. I use it everyday for yoga. it makes me feel good that once its worn out its 100% recyclable
Jaemi P.
Jaemi P.
Aurora, CO
It's the perfect size and does not have that gross plastic feel to it.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love this mat! I have several mats but this is my favorite one. It rolls up so easily, and is light weight. I can take it where ever I travel and it stores wells. I also like the comfort of the mat.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Irmo, South Carolina
I love this mat because it easily rolls up and is light to carry around. I have a strap to go with mine and it is perfect.
Carolyn S.
Were can i buy one..
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is yoga mat really worth buying?
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Camelia G.