STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Supritha S.

BY STOTT PILATES #6 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it!" in 5 reviews
Dawna J.
Randolph, MA
I use this mat to do my Pilates in the morning. This may is very convent and it is Eco-friendly which is a plus in my book.
Yangchen G.
West New York, NJ
Light weight, amazing colors, perfect for someone who has to travel to do yoga. I really love mine. I also love how easy it is to fold it up and go.
Judith M.
I love my mat. When I can't hit the gym I can always exercise from home and I don't have to worry about my mat moving or hurting the environment!
Sarah L.
A great mat for either yoga or Pilates. lots of support and stability. nonslip. no chemicals.
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va
I love my pilates mat. It's a nice change from my thinner yoga mat. It's thickness is friendly to us boney ones!
Kristina M.
I love yoga so the fact that I can do yoga and help the environment is something that's important to me. I'm always for anything eco-friendly.
Rachelle B.
Waterford, MI
Great yoga mat and I love that it is Eco friendly. Does everything I need it to do. No complaints. Definitely recommend.
Maritza M.
San Francisco , CA
Looks very comfy but I love the one I have and until something happens to it
will not be purchasing another.
Jaelene C.
Austin , Tx
This is such a comfortable mat and it's all that pricey. Great for a quick yoga session
Danielle N.
Irmo, South Carolina
I love this mat because it easily rolls up and is light to carry around. I have a strap to go with mine and it is perfect.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Were can i buy one..
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is yoga mat really worth buying?
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Camelia G.