STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Supritha S.STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Shannon

BY STOTT PILATES #6 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it!" in 5 reviews
Diana V.
Diana V.
Boca Raton, FL
I really like these. It's ecologically low-impact, doesn't have that new plastic smell, and is thicker and longer than most, so I never find my head hanging off the end. I like its textural feel amazing, each side has its own feel, with the darker side providing a more grippy harder touch, and the lighter side is softer, with wavy ribbing. Great product
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Baltimore, MD
love it! its not too flat its not too thick! it is perfect for yoga.
Samantha r.
Samantha r.
When I am doing Pilates, yoga or any floor exercises, this is perfect. I am 5 foot 7 so it's long enough to fit my height & it's super comfortable. Most yoga mats are great though!
Kalei L.
Kalei L.
Anna H.
Anna H.
I love Yoga and I love that I can now be eco friendly as I work out. It doesn't slip is large enough for an average person and works great! No issues I have been using it for a few months now!
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
San Francisco , CA
Looks very comfy but I love the one I have and until something happens to it
will not be purchasing another.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Newtown, PA
I love this mat for working out! I do yoga and floor exercises and it adds great support and doesn't slide around
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
San Diego, CA
A must have for anyone who is trying pilates or yoga
Joyful s.
Joyful s.
Lincoln , NE
Good thick mat. Holds up well. Nice feel and not slippery. Plus nice to not kill the environment.
Melissa
Melissa
orland, CA
Its ok like it cuz its pink
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Were can i buy one..
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is yoga mat really worth buying?
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Camelia G.