Add a Photo

By STOTT PILATES
#6 in Yoga Mats & Equipment
This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat...
Photos (3)
Judith M.
Judith M.

I love my mat. When I can't hit the gym I can always exercise from home and I don't have to worry about my mat moving or hurting the environment!
Jaemi P.
Jaemi P.
Aurora, CO

It's the perfect size and does not have that gross plastic feel to it.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA

I am a huge yoga person and this mat is my favorite out of the many I have tried. It never slips on me and that had been a problem I occurred in the past with others. 5 stars!
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Irmo, South Carolina

I love this mat because it easily rolls up and is light to carry around. I have a strap to go with mine and it is perfect.
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , Ny

Looks very very comfy
Sumeet C.
Sumeet C.
London, Ontario

I like this Yoga mat because it's comfortable for all positions. I have a weak back so I need something with cushioning when I do different positions. I do find it pricey but it's worth the one time investment.
Allison C.
Allison C.

I love love love the Pilates mat! I also do yoga on my Pilates mat! It's awesome and pretty affordable too!
Kandace K.
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA

Great for pilates and if you don't want to use the floor this matt is squishy and amazing
Yangchen G.
Yangchen G.
West New York, NJ

Light weight, amazing colors, perfect for someone who has to travel to do yoga. I really love mine. I also love how easy it is to fold it up and go.
Charlotte K.
Charlotte K.
Montclair, NJ

If Lululemon products were available at a lower price point, I would have loads of them. This is a great mat, however, and well worth the extra money if yoga is something you actively practice. What I love the most about it is that it's so lightweight that it's easy to lug around if I'm going from yoga to errand running. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for a high quality mat for practice!
Erica C.

Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Supritha S.
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA

Wat do u guys prefure to use it for? yoga or pilates?
Camelia G.