Add a Photo

By STOTT PILATES
#5 in Yoga Mats & Equipment
This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat...
Photos (3)
Tabatha B.
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
I looked around at many eco yoga mats and after testing out numerous expensive types, I settled on this one. It is perfect for both yoga and pilates, it has a longer base, so it never feels constricting in size, and it has a thick feel, so you can do back rolls or sit ups with no pain, even on stone flooring. I haven't decided which side I prefer the most, the darker blue is rougher but grippier, and the lighter purple is very soft to the touch so it feels nicer...I vary them by workout. It has no smell, such a pleasant change from most mats, and it is green, so you can follow your practice knowing you are doing good for yourself and the environment.
Julia S.
Julia S.
This is a fabulous yoga mat. It has enough padding and doesn't slip and slide on the floor. It's very durable.
Jacquetta H.
Jacquetta H.
I love this on to go work out mat and i absolutely love the color and comfort of the mat. me and my mom share this mat sometimes.
Larissa J.
Larissa J.
Ontario, CA
I love this so much and i am so happy i invested in this product. Thanks again for a great yoga mat.
trish s.
trish s.
souderton, PA
I bought this at Target because my old mat got pretty gross from collecting dust and dirt from using it so much. This mat seems to keep dirt and grim off rather well compared to other mats! I don't slip, it's soft and it doesn't get gross with sweat. It has just enough cushion for my back! I love it!
Karisma A.
Karisma A.
I really like the stott pilates mat. I love that is it eco friendly, and i also like to use it for yoga as well. Its comfortable and does slip and slide out of place.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I have a mat and it is just alright. It is a bit thin and sometimes it slides around on my carpet. I am looking for something of a higher quality.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl
These are great. usually mats are like cardboard but this is actually soft and squishy and great to use.
Allison C.
Allison C.
I love love love the Pilates mat! I also do yoga on my Pilates mat! It's awesome and pretty affordable too!
Dene K.
Dene K.
Lancaster, NY
Comfy and cute!! Eco-friendly is def a plus!!
Erica C.
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Supritha S.
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA
Wat do u guys prefure to use it for? yoga or pilates?
Camelia G.