STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Supritha S.STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Shannon

BY STOTT PILATES #3 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it!" in 5 reviews
Julianna G.
As a dancer I have always loved yoga! Having a good mat is very important as you first start out to insure comfort and ultimate enjoyment! After you practice for awhile the mat is just an additive to the sport!
Kalei L.
When I am doing Pilates, yoga or any floor exercises, this is perfect. I am 5 foot 7 so it's long enough to fit my height & it's super comfortable. Most yoga mats are great though!
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
I am a huge yoga person and this mat is my favorite out of the many I have tried. It never slips on me and that had been a problem I occurred in the past with others. 5 stars!
Lauren V.
Newport News, VA
I'm always looking for a great new mat. This is eco friendly, which makes me feel better about spending a little extra money on it. It's thick and comfy as well, which helps with more difficult poses.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
I bought this to motivate me to stick with my p90x routine. I got one in a bright blue color. I keep it in the corner of my room to remind that I have to workout whenever I get the opportunity.
Karisma A.
I really like the stott pilates mat. I love that is it eco friendly, and i also like to use it for yoga as well. Its comfortable and does slip and slide out of place.
Sam P.
Lockhart, TX
Really high quality yoga mat. It is great if you are getting into yoga, Pilates, or you just do regular stretches or strengthening exercises. I would recommend it.
Anita R.
South Richmond Hill, NY
The thickness makes this a fantastic Pilates/yoga mat - it can take complex moves and greater impact. For a eco-friendly mat it can stand up to other mats made from toxic ingredients.
Samantha R.
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA
It doesn't have that weird plastic smell. I don't use this for Pilates per se but I do use this mat for yoga. And it works really well for that because it doesn't slip around.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Were can i buy one..
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is yoga mat really worth buying?
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Camelia G.