Add a Photo

By STOTT PILATES
#5 in Yoga Mats & Equipment
This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat...
Photos (3)
Kayla ..
Kayla ..

This is the best yoga mat I have ever used in my life! It is very comfortable to sit/stand on for a long period of time.
Becca R.
Becca R.
Lawrence, MA

I actually use this yoga mat when stretching after zumba .. It's nice and cushiony and it doesn't slip as you're moving around.
Nyssa P.
Nyssa P.
Saint Paul, MN

Great yoga mat for if you travel a lot or if you have to bring your yoga mat with you do your yoga or Pilates class. It's not overly thick and squishy but still comfortable rolls up Nice and compact rate for on the go purposes.
Joyful s.
Joyful s.
Lincoln , Ne

Good thick mat. Holds up well. Nice feel and not slippery. Plus nice to not kill the environment.
Tabatha B.
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX

I looked around at many eco yoga mats and after testing out numerous expensive types, I settled on this one. It is perfect for both yoga and pilates, it has a longer base, so it never feels constricting in size, and it has a thick feel, so you can do back rolls or sit ups with no pain, even on stone flooring. I haven't decided which side I prefer the most, the darker blue is rougher but grippier, and the lighter purple is very soft to the touch so it feels nicer...I vary them by workout. It has no smell, such a pleasant change from most mats, and it is green, so you can follow your practice knowing you are doing good for yourself and the environment.
Maia S.
Maia S.
Sylvania, OH

I love this mat!!! The colors are bright and it looks cool😁😀☺😊😃😄😁😀☺😊😃😄😆😁😀☺😊😃😄😆😁😀☺😊😃😄😆😁😀☺😊😃😄😆
Shannon
Shannon
st.charles, MI

Love this! and love that its eco friendly
Katie H.
Katie H.
Placentia, CA

Love this mat! I have several mats but this is my favorite one. It rolls up so easily, and is light weight. I can take it where ever I travel and it stores wells. I also like the comfort of the mat.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Fairfax, VA

Cant really complicate a yoga mat. it works and is good for the environent so its all good in my book
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA

I am a huge yoga person and this mat is my favorite out of the many I have tried. It never slips on me and that had been a problem I occurred in the past with others. 5 stars!
Erica C.

Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Supritha S.
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA

Wat do u guys prefure to use it for? yoga or pilates?
Camelia G.