STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Supritha S.

BY STOTT PILATES #6 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it!" in 5 reviews
Kelly M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it! It is softer than any other mat I've had in the past, and I love that it's made for Pilates! It is my favorite type of exercise, but unfortunately there is nowhere near me that offers it. I practice it at home occasionally, and this mat is the perfect place to do so!
Anna H.
I love Yoga and I love that I can now be eco friendly as I work out. It doesn't slip is large enough for an average person and works great! No issues I have been using it for a few months now!
Karli C.
Lake Villa, IL
This is the BEST yoga mat I have ever used! They come in very cute colors. I use the mat for regular and hot yoga as well. It may be pricey, but it is definitely worth it! They offer free shipping online as well which is nice. I have the carry case for the yoga mat as well. I bought the large towel for hot yoga with it.
Kylie T.
Sheboygan, WI
I have used these kinds of mats for a while. I think they work okay, but they are fairly thin. I would suggest these mats to people who like yoga on the beach, it makes it easier to feel the sad under your feet. I was very satisfied and would continue buying them.
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love this mat! I have several mats but this is my favorite one. It rolls up so easily, and is light weight. I can take it where ever I travel and it stores wells. I also like the comfort of the mat.
Kelly M.
Kansas City, MO
The color shade is perfect and I use this for my yoga class, and it does the job perfectly! It makes me feel good that I can use a product like this that is recyclable and good for the planet.
Julianna G.
As a dancer I have always loved yoga! Having a good mat is very important as you first start out to insure comfort and ultimate enjoyment! After you practice for awhile the mat is just an additive to the sport!
Kalei L.
When I am doing Pilates, yoga or any floor exercises, this is perfect. I am 5 foot 7 so it's long enough to fit my height & it's super comfortable. Most yoga mats are great though!
Lauren V.
Newport News, VA
I'm always looking for a great new mat. This is eco friendly, which makes me feel better about spending a little extra money on it. It's thick and comfy as well, which helps with more difficult poses.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
I bought this to motivate me to stick with my p90x routine. I got one in a bright blue color. I keep it in the corner of my room to remind that I have to workout whenever I get the opportunity.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Were can i buy one..
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is yoga mat really worth buying?
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Camelia G.