Add a Photo

By STOTT PILATES
#5 in Yoga Mats & Equipment
This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat...
Photos (3)
Charlotte K.
Charlotte K.
Montclair, NJ

If Lululemon products were available at a lower price point, I would have loads of them. This is a great mat, however, and well worth the extra money if yoga is something you actively practice. What I love the most about it is that it's so lightweight that it's easy to lug around if I'm going from yoga to errand running. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for a high quality mat for practice!
trish s.
trish s.
Souderton, PA

I bought this at Target because my old mat got pretty gross from collecting dust and dirt from using it so much. This mat seems to keep dirt and grim off rather well compared to other mats! I don't slip, it's soft and it doesn't get gross with sweat. It has just enough cushion for my back! I love it!
Larissa J.
Larissa J.
Ontario, CA

I love this so much and i am so happy i invested in this product. Thanks again for a great yoga mat.
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , Ny

Looks very very comfy
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Irmo, South Carolina

I love this mat because it easily rolls up and is light to carry around. I have a strap to go with mine and it is perfect.
Jaemi P.
Jaemi P.
Aurora, CO

It's the perfect size and does not have that gross plastic feel to it.
Karli C.
Karli C.
Lake Villa, IL

This is the BEST yoga mat I have ever used! They come in very cute colors. I use the mat for regular and hot yoga as well. It may be pricey, but it is definitely worth it! They offer free shipping online as well which is nice. I have the carry case for the yoga mat as well. I bought the large towel for hot yoga with it.
Dene K.
Dene K.
Lancaster, NY

Comfy and cute!! Eco-friendly is def a plus!!
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN

This is a decent mat and a nice size. I love that it is eco friendly and super soft. I think the price is a little high but the quality is nice.
Karisma A.
Karisma A.

I really like the stott pilates mat. I love that is it eco friendly, and i also like to use it for yoga as well. Its comfortable and does slip and slide out of place.
Erica C.

Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Supritha S.
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA

Wat do u guys prefure to use it for? yoga or pilates?
Camelia G.