STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Supritha S.STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Shannon

BY STOTT PILATES #6 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat... see more...

• Is yoga mat really worth buying?Yes it is 7 Answers
  • How long does this mat typically last...About a year 1 Answers
  • Is this good? Does it come in purple?I actually found one in purple... 1 Answers
Photos (3)
  • "I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it!" in 5 reviews
Angela S.
Angela S.
STOTT Pilates has the best quality Pilates equipment, although they are rather pricey. This mat is not slippery, and nicely padded.
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
I have a different color but it is worth getting when exercising. Comfortable, and make easier more better
Joyful s.
Joyful s.
Lincoln , NE
Good thick mat. Holds up well. Nice feel and not slippery. Plus nice to not kill the environment.
Maia S.
Maia S.
Sylvania, OH
I love this mat!!! The colors are bright and it looks cool😁😀☺😊😃😄😁😀☺😊😃😄😆😁😀☺😊😃😄😆😁😀☺😊😃😄😆😁😀☺😊😃😄😆
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
I am a huge yoga person and this mat is my favorite out of the many I have tried. It never slips on me and that had been a problem I occurred in the past with others. 5 stars!
Julia S.
Julia S.
This is a fabulous yoga mat. It has enough padding and doesn't slip and slide on the floor. It's very durable.
trish s.
trish s.
Souderton, PA
I bought this at Target because my old mat got pretty gross from collecting dust and dirt from using it so much. This mat seems to keep dirt and grim off rather well compared to other mats! I don't slip, it's soft and it doesn't get gross with sweat. It has just enough cushion for my back! I love it!
Jacquetta H.
Jacquetta H.
I love this on to go work out mat and i absolutely love the color and comfort of the mat. me and my mom share this mat sometimes.
Becca R.
Becca R.
Lawrence, MA
I actually use this yoga mat when stretching after zumba .. It's nice and cushiony and it doesn't slip as you're moving around.
Carolyn S.
Were can i buy one..
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is yoga mat really worth buying?
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Camelia G.