Add a Photo

By STOTT PILATES
#6 in Yoga Mats & Equipment
This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat...
Photos (3)
Dene K.
Dene K.
Lancaster, NY

Comfy and cute!! Eco-friendly is def a plus!!
Maia S.
Maia S.
Sylvania, OH

I love this mat!!! The colors are bright and it looks cool😁😀☺😊😃😄😁😀☺😊😃😄😆😁😀☺😊😃😄😆😁😀☺😊😃😄😆😁😀☺😊😃😄😆
Karisma A.
Karisma A.

I really like the stott pilates mat. I love that is it eco friendly, and i also like to use it for yoga as well. Its comfortable and does slip and slide out of place.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl

These are great. usually mats are like cardboard but this is actually soft and squishy and great to use.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

I have a mat and it is just alright. It is a bit thin and sometimes it slides around on my carpet. I am looking for something of a higher quality.
Larissa J.
Larissa J.
Ontario, CA

I love this so much and i am so happy i invested in this product. Thanks again for a great yoga mat.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.

WOnderful product. Just don't let your cat near it if he has claws. Mine shredded it:( Bad Kitty!
Sandi B.
Sandi B.
Oshawa, ON

I really like the feel of this mat. It is just the right amount of thickness for me. It's easy to use and easy to grab on the go. I would recommend this mat to anyone.
Judith M.
Judith M.

I love my mat. When I can't hit the gym I can always exercise from home and I don't have to worry about my mat moving or hurting the environment!
Jaemi P.
Jaemi P.
Aurora, CO

It's the perfect size and does not have that gross plastic feel to it.
Erica C.

Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Supritha S.
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA

Wat do u guys prefure to use it for? yoga or pilates?
Camelia G.