STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Supritha S.

BY STOTT PILATES #3 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it!" in 5 reviews
Cheyenne T.
Kountze, TX
This mat is amazing I use it for all of my workouts! It has good thinkness, very comfortable, not to expensive. When you lay it out on the floor it grips the floor pretty well and doesn't slide! Overall it's a good product.
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
I have hardwood floor in my house and yes I have carpet but I love to have a yoga mat when doing yoga and working out. I get mine at Walmart
. Yes I did make my expectations I love how comfy it is then the hard floor.
Mikayla H.
Love this mat!!! Such a nice amount of cushion to provide the perfect comfort and stability for any position!!! I love the weightless feel and the durability is great!! I've had this one for over 2 years
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
I looked around at many eco yoga mats and after testing out numerous expensive types, I settled on this one. It is perfect for both yoga and pilates, it has a longer base, so it never feels constricting in size, and it has a thick feel, so you can do back rolls or sit ups with no pain, even on stone flooring. I haven't decided which side I prefer the most, the darker blue is rougher but grippier, and the lighter purple is very soft to the touch so it feels nicer...I vary them by workout. It has no smell, such a pleasant change from most mats, and it is green, so you can follow your practice knowing you are doing good for yourself and the environment.
Charlotte K.
Montclair , NJ
If Lululemon products were available at a lower price point, I would have loads of them. This is a great mat, however, and well worth the extra money if yoga is something you actively practice. What I love the most about it is that it's so lightweight that it's easy to lug around if I'm going from yoga to errand running. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for a high quality mat for practice!
Diana V.
Boca Raton, FL
I really like these. It's ecologically low-impact, doesn't have that new plastic smell, and is thicker and longer than most, so I never find my head hanging off the end. I like its textural feel amazing, each side has its own feel, with the darker side providing a more grippy harder touch, and the lighter side is softer, with wavy ribbing. Great product
Meredith M.
I currently use this mat for my workouts - Pilates and Jillian Michael's Body Revolution. I like it because it's much thicker and flexible than most mats. It generally stays gripped to the floor and works well for my workout. While it's getting pretty beat up, it's lasted for a long time!
Maia M.
I really hated the yoga mat I had up until 2 weeks ago. When I found this I was all like GLORAYYYYYYYYYYY!!! It's so comfy and it made yoga so much more relaxing. If your into Pilates or yoga this is the mat for you. I use mine almost everyday and I love it to pieces. I even brought a back up one. I don't know what I'd do without it.
Brooke H.
Personally, I did not like this brand. I found it to be extremely thin and it didn't have a great grip on my wood floor. I found a different brand at Walmart for a cheaper price and it is still much better quality! I do like that it is light weight and has a strap but thats about it. I wouldn't recommend this brand.
Kelly M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it! It is softer than any other mat I've had in the past, and I love that it's made for Pilates! It is my favorite type of exercise, but unfortunately there is nowhere near me that offers it. I practice it at home occasionally, and this mat is the perfect place to do so!
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA
Wat do u guys prefure to use it for? yoga or pilates?
Alaina A.
Berwick, LA
Is it comfortable?
Alaina A.
Berwick, LA
I workout a lot, so is it worth buying?
Katherine C.
Is this mat good for long workouts?
Kristen C.
Columbia, MD
Is it thin enough for yoga? I'm in the market for a new mat but sometimes the Pilates mats are a little too thick and mess with balancing poses. Any thoughts would be appreciated!