STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Supritha S.STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Shannon

BY STOTT PILATES #6 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat... see more...

STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat
  • "I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it!" in 5 reviews
Cheyenne T.
Cheyenne T.
Kountze, TX
This mat is amazing I use it for all of my workouts! It has good thinkness, very comfortable, not to expensive. When you lay it out on the floor it grips the floor pretty well and doesn't slide! Overall it's a good product.
Hope S.
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
I have hardwood floor in my house and yes I have carpet but I love to have a yoga mat when doing yoga and working out. I get mine at Walmart
. Yes I did make my expectations I love how comfy it is then the hard floor.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
I love the idea of this. I love the colors but what I don't love is the price. I would never spend $40 on a mat when I can get one for way cheaper.
Lily T.
Lily T.
These mats are really comfortable! They didn't hurt my back at all. But they are really expensive. GoFit Yoga Mat with Yoga Posture Poster
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This is really s nice Matt to use and have during your workout it's better then just useing the plain floor and hurting your legs
Sumer R.
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
These are pretty great workout mats. They are comfy and seem to grip the floor pretty well. It has kept up for awhile now.
shawna c.
shawna c.
Orlando, FL
Great high end yoga mat. Definitely worth the money! Probably the best thing out there yet! Super comfy. Highly recommend.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I preferred these mats compared to traditional yoga mats because they usually have a bit more padding.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
I like that this yoga mat is eco friendly and I love that each of the sides were different colors
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Were can i buy one..
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is yoga mat really worth buying?
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Camelia G.