Add a Photo

By STOTT PILATES
#5 in Yoga Mats & Equipment
This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat...
Photos (3)
Marley P.
Marley P.
This is a pretty good yoga mat, and it's not too terribly expensive. I wish it was a tiny bit thicker, but it does the job. My favorite thing about this mat is that it's eco-friendly.
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
Lodi, CA
This is a great yoga mat it's not highly priced and the padding is thicker than most and longer great to take with you everywhere only bad thing I would say it I hate that it doesn't have a handle I could throw over my shoulder
Cheyenne T.
Cheyenne T.
Kountze, Tx
This mat is amazing I use it for all of my workouts! It has good thinkness, very comfortable, not to expensive. When you lay it out on the floor it grips the floor pretty well and doesn't slide! Overall it's a good product.
Hope S.
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
I have hardwood floor in my house and yes I have carpet but I love to have a yoga mat when doing yoga and working out. I get mine at Walmart
. Yes I did make my expectations I love how comfy it is then the hard floor.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
I love the idea of this. I love the colors but what I don't love is the price. I would never spend $40 on a mat when I can get one for way cheaper.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Dewar, OK
This is really s nice Matt to use and have during your workout it's better then just useing the plain floor and hurting your legs
shawna c.
shawna c.
Orlando, FL
Great high end yoga mat. Definitely worth the money! Probably the best thing out there yet! Super comfy. Highly recommend.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
Sam P.
Sam P.
Lockhart, TX
Really high quality yoga mat. It is great if you are getting into yoga, Pilates, or you just do regular stretches or strengthening exercises. I would recommend it.
Angela S.
Angela S.
STOTT Pilates has the best quality Pilates equipment, although they are rather pricey. This mat is not slippery, and nicely padded.
Erica C.
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Supritha S.
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA
Wat do u guys prefure to use it for? yoga or pilates?
Camelia G.