Add a Photo

By STOTT PILATES
#5 in Yoga Mats & Equipment
This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat...
Photos (3)
natalie t.
natalie t.
Maple Grove, MN

This is the BEST yoga mat I have ever used! They come in very cute colors. I use the mat for regular and hot yoga as well. It may be pricey, but it is definitely worth it! They offer free shipping online as well which is nice. I have the carry case for the yoga mat as well. I bought the large towel for hot yoga with it.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN

This is a decent mat and a nice size. I love that it is eco friendly and super soft. I think the price is a little high but the quality is nice.
Karli C.
Karli C.
Lake Villa, IL

kaja g.
kaja g.
Murska Sobota

This one is great. It is very soft and good for yoga and exercising. I bought this one few months ago for really good price at target, It is also eco friendly so it's even better:)
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Regina, Saskatchewan

I like the thickness of this mat. It cushions my knees well. However it does tend to slide on wood floors and I find my feet slide if I am using it for yoga.
Paula F.
Paula F.
Vila Real, Vila Real

I have one of this and I think it is very comfortable and soft and very good to exercising! The best part is that it is eco friendly !
christina j.
christina j.
Kitchener, Ontario

Love Yoga and I love that I can now be eco friendly as I work out. It doesn't slip is large enough for an average person and works great! No issues I have been using it for a few months now!
Aleena S.
Aleena S.
Markham, Ontario

This is attached to my gym shoes. I can't live without this mat. It's thick and very comfortable. It does not move/glide on hardwood, stays firm!
Sandi B.
Sandi B.
Oshawa, ON

I really like the feel of this mat. It is just the right amount of thickness for me. It's easy to use and easy to grab on the go. I would recommend this mat to anyone.
sabrina l.

Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Supritha S.
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA

Wat do u guys prefure to use it for? yoga or pilates?
Camelia G.