Add a Photo

By STOTT PILATES
#5 in Yoga Mats & Equipment
This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat...
Photos (3)
Karli C.
Karli C.
Lake Villa, IL

This is the BEST yoga mat I have ever used! They come in very cute colors. I use the mat for regular and hot yoga as well. It may be pricey, but it is definitely worth it! They offer free shipping online as well which is nice. I have the carry case for the yoga mat as well. I bought the large towel for hot yoga with it.
Charlotte K.
Charlotte K.
Montclair, NJ

If Lululemon products were available at a lower price point, I would have loads of them. This is a great mat, however, and well worth the extra money if yoga is something you actively practice. What I love the most about it is that it's so lightweight that it's easy to lug around if I'm going from yoga to errand running. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for a high quality mat for practice!
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , Ny

Looks very very comfy
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Irmo, South Carolina

I love this mat because it easily rolls up and is light to carry around. I have a strap to go with mine and it is perfect.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Regina, Saskatchewan

I like the thickness of this mat. It cushions my knees well. However it does tend to slide on wood floors and I find my feet slide if I am using it for yoga.
Paula F.
Paula F.
Vila Real, Vila Real

I have one of this and I think it is very comfortable and soft and very good to exercising! The best part is that it is eco friendly !
christina j.
christina j.
Kitchener, Ontario

Love Yoga and I love that I can now be eco friendly as I work out. It doesn't slip is large enough for an average person and works great! No issues I have been using it for a few months now!
kaja g.
kaja g.
Murska Sobota

This one is great. It is very soft and good for yoga and exercising. I bought this one few months ago for really good price at target, It is also eco friendly so it's even better:)
Shahidah B.
Shahidah B.
ewing, New Jersey

Very Cute and stylish mat.
Sumeet C.
Sumeet C.
London, Ontario

I like this Yoga mat because it's comfortable for all positions. I have a weak back so I need something with cushioning when I do different positions. I do find it pricey but it's worth the one time investment.
Erica C.

Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Supritha S.
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA

Wat do u guys prefure to use it for? yoga or pilates?
Camelia G.