STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Supritha S.STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Shannon

BY STOTT PILATES #6 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat... see more...

• Is yoga mat really worth buying?Yes 6 Answers
  • How long does this mat typically last...About a year 1 Answers
  • Is this good? Does it come in purple?I actually found one in purple... 1 Answers
Photos (3)
  • "I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it!" in 5 reviews
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Irmo, South Carolina
I love this mat because it easily rolls up and is light to carry around. I have a strap to go with mine and it is perfect.
Jaemi P.
Jaemi P.
Aurora, CO
It's the perfect size and does not have that gross plastic feel to it.
Judith M.
Judith M.
I love my mat. When I can't hit the gym I can always exercise from home and I don't have to worry about my mat moving or hurting the environment!
Dene K.
Dene K.
Lancaster, NY
Comfy and cute!! Eco-friendly is def a plus!!
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl
These are great. usually mats are like cardboard but this is actually soft and squishy and great to use.
Kalei L.
Kalei L.
When I am doing Pilates, yoga or any floor exercises, this is perfect. I am 5 foot 7 so it's long enough to fit my height & it's super comfortable. Most yoga mats are great though!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
San Diego, CA
A must have for anyone who is trying pilates or yoga
Nikole T.
Nikole T.
San Gabriel, CA
I'm looking to buy a mat and this one sounds like the perfect one.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
The STOTT pilates yoga mat is my favorite ever! It met all of my expectations and then some. It is durable and does not slide around on you when working out, and it is really soft and nice material. I purchased online through amazon. I would highly recommend this brand to anyone into yoga.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Regina, AR
I like the thickness of this mat. It cushions my knees well. However it does tend to slide on wood floors and I find my feet slide if I am using it for yoga.
Erica C.
Are they slippery?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is yoga mat really worth buying?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Camelia G.