STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Supritha S.STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Shannon

BY STOTT PILATES #6 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat... see more...

STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat
  • "I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it!" in 5 reviews
Maia S.
Maia S.
Sylvania, OH
I love this mat!!! The colors are bright and it looks cool😁😀☺😊😃😄😁😀☺😊😃😄😆😁😀☺😊😃😄😆😁😀☺😊😃😄😆😁😀☺😊😃😄😆
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
I am a huge yoga person and this mat is my favorite out of the many I have tried. It never slips on me and that had been a problem I occurred in the past with others. 5 stars!
Julia S.
Julia S.
This is a fabulous yoga mat. It has enough padding and doesn't slip and slide on the floor. It's very durable.
Jacquetta H.
Jacquetta H.
I love this on to go work out mat and i absolutely love the color and comfort of the mat. me and my mom share this mat sometimes.
trish s.
trish s.
Souderton, PA
I bought this at Target because my old mat got pretty gross from collecting dust and dirt from using it so much. This mat seems to keep dirt and grim off rather well compared to other mats! I don't slip, it's soft and it doesn't get gross with sweat. It has just enough cushion for my back! I love it!
Karisma A.
Karisma A.
I really like the stott pilates mat. I love that is it eco friendly, and i also like to use it for yoga as well. Its comfortable and does slip and slide out of place.
Allison C.
Allison C.
I love love love the Pilates mat! I also do yoga on my Pilates mat! It's awesome and pretty affordable too!
Chiky N.
Chiky N.
Life changing!!! This mat is amazing! You definitely need this mat for your daily workout #newyearnewmat #newyearnewme 🙂🙂
Nyssa P.
Nyssa P.
Saint Paul, MN
Great yoga mat for if you travel a lot or if you have to bring your yoga mat with you do your yoga or Pilates class. It's not overly thick and squishy but still comfortable rolls up Nice and compact rate for on the go purposes.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
WOnderful product. Just don't let your cat near it if he has claws. Mine shredded it:( Bad Kitty!
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Were can i buy one..
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is yoga mat really worth buying?
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Camelia G.