STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Supritha S.STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Shannon

BY STOTT PILATES #3 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it!" in 5 reviews
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
I love this yoga mat! It is super thick and has a lot of give! I love that it is eco friendly and recycled. I love this mat so much it is super affordable and worth every penny! I am super satisfied with it
Elena H.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Although I really enjoy using this mat, I typically prefer a thicker one! This mat was a little out of my personal budget but worth it. It is decently easy to clean and I like its eco-friendly components. I would like to try this mat in a thicker style.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Omg I love this yoga Matt it is so thick and padded. I can easily do yoga on my tile floor with zero problems. I use this to do all my workouts on at home. This is a super thick super comfy yoga mat. I very highly recommend this yoga/Pilates mat.
Tia D.
HANOVER, MD
Actually had this kind of mad I thought it was for yoga but I still use it for yoga even though it's Pilates mat and I've been very satisfied with it I've had it for about 2 years
Courtney K.
Norfolk, VA
This mat is amazing, it is both thicker (YAY, more padding) and more flexible than competitors. they can really take a beating. The durability really makes it great to  take to classes and travel with, i also love that it is eco friendly and priced well.
Cheyenne T.
Kountze , TX
This mat is amazing I use it for all of my workouts! It has good thinkness, very comfortable, not to expensive. When you lay it out on the floor it grips the floor pretty well and doesn't slide! Overall it's a good product.
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton , CA
I enjoy this mat. I use it frequently and have experienced no problems. I don't have a good grip when I recently lotion my hands, but that is the only issue I have run into. It is easy to clean and isn't ridiculously expensive.
Mikayla H.
Love this mat!!! Such a nice amount of cushion to provide the perfect comfort and stability for any position!!! I love the weightless feel and the durability is great!! I've had this one for over 2 years
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
I have hardwood floor in my house and yes I have carpet but I love to have a yoga mat when doing yoga and working out. I get mine at Walmart
. Yes I did make my expectations I love how comfy it is then the hard floor.
Rachel P.
Falfurrias, TX
These are so cute and super easy to work with!! They can be used for so many things and always make me feel so cute when at the gym lol!! My sister uses one as well and loves it just as much as I do!!
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Were can i buy one..
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is yoga mat really worth buying?
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Camelia G.