STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Supritha S.

BY STOTT PILATES #3 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it!" in 5 reviews
Elena H.
Fredericksburg, TX
Although I really enjoy using this mat, I typically prefer a thicker one! This mat was a little out of my personal budget but worth it. It is decently easy to clean and I like its eco-friendly components. I would like to try this mat in a thicker style.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Omg I love this yoga Matt it is so thick and padded. I can easily do yoga on my tile floor with zero problems. I use this to do all my workouts on at home. This is a super thick super comfy yoga mat. I very highly recommend this yoga/Pilates mat.
crystal j.
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton, CA
I enjoy this mat. I use it frequently and have experienced no problems. I don't have a good grip when I recently lotion my hands, but that is the only issue I have run into. It is easy to clean and isn't ridiculously expensive.
sarah s.
Clint, TX
Yoga is my thing and this matt makes it great just because is eco friendly i love how it feels and the price is so worth it just because earth is our home and need to take care of it .
Annie N.
Lawndale, CA
I've been searching for the best fitness equipment and this by far has been on of the best. I get such a great workout from using this and would recommend this to my friends.
Courtney K.
norfolk, VA
This mat is amazing, it is both thicker (YAY, more padding) and more flexible than competitors. they can really take a beating. The durability really makes it great to  take to classes and travel with, i also love that it is eco friendly and priced well.
Nyssa P.
Saint Paul, MN
Great yoga mat for if you travel a lot or if you have to bring your yoga mat with you do your yoga or Pilates class. It's not overly thick and squishy but still comfortable rolls up Nice and compact rate for on the go purposes.
Marley P.
This is a pretty good yoga mat, and it's not too terribly expensive. I wish it was a tiny bit thicker, but it does the job. My favorite thing about this mat is that it's eco-friendly.
Jazmin V.
Lodi, CA
This is a great yoga mat it's not highly priced and the padding is thicker than most and longer great to take with you everywhere only bad thing I would say it I hate that it doesn't have a handle I could throw over my shoulder
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Were can i buy one..
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is yoga mat really worth buying?
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Camelia G.